Nintendo Nintendo Switch & Switch Lite

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I tried to watch the whole video. Tapped out. You don't need three and a half minutes to show a bunch of reasonably attractive hipsters playing fucking mario and then having to go somewhere.
Not to mention the meh song.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I love the people on the internet trying to convince themselves that in some wet dream this could be as powerful as the Xbone or PS4. Yeah, maybe if it was $800.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I love the people on the internet trying to convince themselves that in some wet dream this could be as powerful as the Xbone or PS4. Yeah, maybe if it was $800.
It's like the people who think consoles run games as well as a PC.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Looks pretty cool to me. I'm curious what Autodesk had to do with it.

BIV

Nintendo Switch Not Backwards Compatible With Physical 3DS or Wii U Games
Share.
Only supports a "single-screen experience."
By Alex Osborn

Nintendo Switch
won't be able to play your library of Wii U discs or 3DS cartridges, as Nintendo has confirmed that its upcoming console doesn't feature physical backwards compatibility.

When asked whether or not Switch can play physical Wii U or 3DS games, a representative from Nintendo responded to IGN with a simple "no."

With regard to whether or not the console will offer digital backwards compatibility, the rep said that Nintendo has "nothing to announce on this topic" and "will make additional announcements about the Nintendo Switch hardware later, before the launch of the product."

As far as whether or not screen on the console can be used as a secondary display, akin to how the Wii U GamePad can display a map while the game is running on the television, the rep confirmed that "Nintendo Switch is dedicated to deliver a single-screen experience." As such, players will only be able to play on either the television or console screen at any given time, not both simultaneously.

KRSOne

Switch debuted on Fallon.

And a new mobile Mario game.

KRSOne

The switch is pretty impressive if its that small and just as powerful as the original ps4 and is 4k.

NotSoFast

The switch is pretty impressive if its that small and just as powerful as the original ps4 and is 4k.
With those graphics, it barely looks a step above a Wii. 1080 if we're lucky.

BIV

It's not either of those things. It's a jumped up handheld.

KRSOne

I was looking forward to the Mario run game but its not on android and its one of those games that has to always be connected to the internet. I know they do that to stop pirating but I think it encourages pirating because people want a game that they can play offline.

NotSoFast

I was looking forward to the Mario run game but its not on android and its one of those games that has to always be connected to the internet. I know they do that to stop pirating but I think it encourages pirating because people want a game that they can play offline.
I tried it. It was OK...until you finish the first three 30 second levels and they tell you that you need to pay $10 for the next few short levels. Fuck that Candy Crush shit.

NotSoFast

Chip Spackler

Donator
Each "land" after the first was $.99. You got the first maybe 20 levels for free then had to pay to open each one offer that. They were making millions of dollars a week on that shit.

Here's an article that sums it up. https://www.google.com/amp/www.game...nts-everything-thats-wrong-with-mobile-gaming
That's not the way it was for me.

Just like extra lives; you can ask other random players to give you access to the next level and when you get five players to grant you access you're in.

Again- not disputing your point. But I never spent any money playing Candy Crush.