No Filter Paul Fucking Killed!

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
OK, now coming from the last fucking person that anyone would actually expect to give Paul kudos is myself.

I am surprised no one has really mentioned this yet but Paul actually was a funny mother fucker at the pest booth at the PNC. He had me in fucking stitches. Was I the only one who noticed this?

Now I know that a lot of you would love to just bash this motherfucker, myself included but I honestly have to give credit where credit is due.

So let me start by saying....

Fuck you No Filter Paul! :action-sm

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I got a hearty chuckle out of Denise verbally abusing Paul. I missed the Pest booth.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
When I saw him at Jones Beach, I thought he was trying to hard and really bashing Patty. There was nothing funny about it.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I was about to text Denise and congradulate her.
Guess not :(

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
Dec 18, 2004
Durango, CO
OK, now coming from the last fucking person that anyone would actually expect to give Paul kudos is myself.

I am surprised no one has really mentioned this yet but Paul actually was a funny mother fucker at the pest booth at the PNC. He had me in fucking stitches. Was I the only one who noticed this?

Now I know that a lot of you would love to just bash this motherfucker, myself included but I honestly have to give credit where credit is due.

So let me start by saying....
Fuck you No Filter Paul! :action-sm

I thought he was actually killed...jesus man. Hell of a thread title.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Got my heartrate pumping... Thought that fat little british fuck was dead!

oh well.... :)

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Dammit, this wasn't the thread I was hoping it would be.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
If NFP had was murdered, there would have been a news report... with a pest in the background yelling O&A Party Rock!