No Man's Sky

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
One last thing. At the beginning you are always out of things because you have no storage and no stockpiles.

Copper for instance, I mine whenever I see it. So I almost always have between 100 and 500 in storage.

And, now that your ship is working, you can always tell a shitty planet to fuck off and just leave...or just stay long enough to get what you need.
What really pissed me off is that what it ACTUALLY wanted was for me to turn the shit into chromatic metal (or whatever) and I can make that with a few different things, right? Like, I could have used pure ferite and shit for that, which I WAS finding, but it acted like copper was the only fucking thing I could grab, so I was stuck on that garbage.
But okay... so I'm free of shitty first star system and never have to look at B_Brian's faggot name ever again.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What really pissed me off is that what it ACTUALLY wanted was for me to turn the shit into chromatic metal (or whatever) and I can make that with a few different things, right? Like, I could have used pure ferite and shit for that, which I WAS finding, but it acted like copper was the only fucking thing I could grab, so I was stuck on that garbage.
But okay... so I'm free of shitty first star system and never have to look at B_Brian's faggot name ever again.
Copper is the most abundant of those metal. The others are cadmium, emeril and indium. So copper was your best option.

Copper is also a secondary element in some rocks which you can only mine in small amounts once you scan the rocks.

Just learned about the scanning part yesterday.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Copper is the most abundant of those metal. The others are cadmium, emeril and indium. So copper was your best option.

Copper is also a secondary element in some rocks which you can only mine in small amounts once you scan the rocks.

Just learned about the scanning part yesterday.
I scanned the shit out of everything when I was running around with my analysis visor down all the time looking for stupid copper. None of my rocks had any copper. Well, at any rate, at least I'm free of that. When I'm ready for it, I'll jump in and try to play now that I'm 'free.'
Games shouldn't be this much effort to enjoy.

BIV

I scanned the shit out of everything when I was running around with my analysis visor down all the time looking for stupid copper. None of my rocks had any copper. Well, at any rate, at least I'm free of that. When I'm ready for it, I'll jump in and try to play now that I'm 'free.'
Games shouldn't be this much effort to enjoy.
You got a really shitty roll.

The chick from The Know said her first world was extreme heat, extreme fire storms and extreme sentinels.

She started over.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I wish I loved anything as much as BIV loves this game.
I look at his joy and wonder what its like to like so many things.

I've been playing but uninstalled it again today because its just too grindy. I wanted a 4 wheeler to make harvesting resources more fun but I have to gather 5 or 6 aliens before I even get the option. The aliens which you have to randomly find btw. There's just too little reward for the effort.

BIV

I wish I loved anything as much as BIV loves this game.
I want people to like what I like, because I love niche shit and I don't want it to die. I've already accepted that I may never see true, turn-based RPG games return.

I don't have to sell anyone on Bethesda games or The Division. I'm pretty sure Spider-Man will make its profit.

Dreams may be the end of me, whenever that comes. The last stream Mm released was just sick.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

BIV

I fell out. Still wasn't 'fun' enough for me, and as soon as Playstation Plus gave me another game to play (Mafia 3), I dropped that shit like a bag of potatoes and haven't been tempted to go back since.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Dear lord did I hate that piece of shit M3. Terrible game. One of the worst AIs I've run into in years.

Bethesda is like "that's some buggy shit."

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I'm sorry for your loss.

Dear lord did I hate that piece of shit M3. Terrible game. One of the worst AIs I've run into in years.

Bethesda is like "that's some buggy shit."
Yeah, the AI is pretty fucking retarded. Go to steal a truck from a gang of rednecks in the swamp, and once you get in the car and start driving, they don't even so much as run out onto the road to chase you down. It was free, and was fun enough to save me from the doldrums of NMS.

BIV

I don't think I posted 1.7, The Abyss.

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
You got a really shitty roll.

The chick from The Know said her first world was extreme heat, extreme fire storms and extreme sentinels.

She started over.
I did too. I don't think I ever managed to produce an ounce of wire or glass.

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
Biv, with the new updates have they continued the infuriating trend of changing the fuel for the ship and the types of rocks floating in space?

BIV

Biv, with the new updates have they continued the infuriating trend of changing the fuel for the ship and the types of rocks floating in space?
No, nothing like that has changed since the Next update.