No Mencia in Mansfield this weekend

Luckily, Carlos Mencia won't be wasting stage time at the virus show this weekend in Boston.

Hopefully Jimmy gets an extra 10 min

J

jbta24

that's awesome.

Can someone tell me how long the show typically lasts???? Is it over by 11?

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Got a link for us? It's still listed on his calendar.

Can anyone conferm that he isn't going to be there?...cause if its true that just made my week.

J

jbta24

yeah anyone could have come on here and said that with no proof...

thanks for the time info though, I assumed 11 for that reason.

Chapel

Complete dickhead
hmm, his name is off the listing on foundry

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
I hope that unfunny hack piece of shit Ned is never on another show or in studio again.

Redding

Why can't us?
Rumor is that Mencia dropped out of the Virus show in support of Ron Bennington the man who unmasked him....

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
drum him off the show. bring Rogan on. lets destroy him.

No Ned. What a shame. Must of ran out of stolen material. Now they will have time for the Fez and ESD invasion.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
damn, now i wished i had bought tickets for mansfield instead of the NJ show.

that stupid german was the main reason i decided to drive a couple hours to another show. that and i wanted to see lewis black

i got the info straight from the ticket manager of the tweeter center in mansfield last night

i was too happy to ask why Ned wouldnt be appearing

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I actually was looking forward to watching mass amounts of people stand up and walk outside to pee/get a beer... but all the better, the show was great!

I actually was looking forward to watching mass amounts of people stand up and walk outside to pee/get a beer... but all the better, the show was great!
Yeah, but it sounded like a bunch of people got to do their booing anyway at the expense of Rick Shapiro & Frank Caliendo.

G

GabeM

Ned should be on the fucko list for being a poohah and bailing on his Traveling Virus obligation. He knew he was going to get shit from the crowd and couldn't handle the situation or the bad press...what a coward.