no more stage6

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
RIP to a really good site.

Anyone one know of any other Divx sites?

blee

Will Drink Today
;p:drunk::icon_sad::lamer::stomp::tounge:
Watched all of my movies from them and now we are stuck with Veoh or Google for streaming. Torrents here I come.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Well there was www.joox.net but I think they got most (if not all of theirs) from Stage6.

edit: quote from joox
Today I became aware that www.stage6.com is closing down in 3 days. I will continue to run Joox and use those 3 days to add support to other video hosts and direct links to divx movies. This means that there will be a transitional period where not many videos will be available, but I hope that with your countined support it will work out for the best.

That's too bad, Stage 6 was by FAR the best for watching movies online. They were almost DVD quality with no loading times whatsoever. Miles ahead of Veoh and Google video, at least for my purposes.

A sad day indeed.

yea the sites are a dime a dozen, but stage 6 was the best imo. you could download the divx file from it and have it to disk in 15 mins if you wanted. vid-stream you can download from sure......after you sign up.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
i actually saved alot of money by watching movies on their insted of in movie theaters... wow this sucks.

Top Bottom