No More worst of or best of please

Warren

Fucking Fan
so on weekends we are given the worst of O&A and the best of R&F could we please do away with these.

I would prefer if it was just a replay of a full old show. The reason I ask for this is because I will get into what they are talking about and then they say "We'll be right back" but when the replay comes back they are playing a different show talking about something different.

So they should replay old shows with the air date below their names.

Dikbag

X2 on replaying full shows, maybe from WNEW.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Maybe because of the ADD factor of the boys, when they say they'll get to something after break, they usually don't.
But nevertheless, I too would enjoy the full shows instead the same worst-of playing all weekend.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
id love to hear some WNEW stuff, and especially some of the AFRO shows.

ithe best of's and worst of's have always been tedious. they have an army of interns at their call, they should have them chop up a better selection of bits so the best/worst of's are varied. id like to know why this is such a big deal.

Lumpy76

And stop playing that drum beat behind all the best ofs.
I'll take anything now though.

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
yeah, play worst ofs, but play the whole show.

Chlorofirm

I agree, I liked the old days where the entire week's shows would be played over the weekend.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
It seemed like they started chopping up the O&A weekends after the audible.com deal. I liked it much better with the full shows. The R&F weekend schedule never really made any sense to me. The musical adventure hour also throws a wrench into things with its Sunday afternoon replay.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Hearing full shows rather than bits is a great idea :action-sm

skione

OA Fan From Way Back!
That is how it used to be but they changed that (I think in January). You use to get the whole week replayed from start to finish with R&F in the morning.

I think they did that to improve sales at audible.com

I canceled. I don't care what censored past bits they play.
Even whole WNEW shows wouldn't cut the mustard now. They talked about minorities back in the oldern days..... and they had GIRLS on the show.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back

ithe best of's and worst of's have always been tedious. they have an army of interns at their call, they should have them chop up a better selection of bits so the best/worst of's are varied. id like to know why this is such a big deal.
WNEW material is finally being worked into Worst Of's. At least it was during weekdays between shows.

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
Well, since they're bringing Opie and Anthony back to XM, guess that means that they weren't really fired, now was it?

S

Shinebox

Same here.. I'd love to hear the NEW stuff from 98-01.

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
you're a nice person and all.. but this has been brought up countless times before. :icon_wink

jackjack

Well, since they're bringing Opie and Anthony back to XM, guess that means that they weren't really fired, now was it?
There's some pretty flawed logic there..
They were never fired, everyone knows that. The issue was whether
they were going to be before the suspension was up.

Since there were credible voices saying there was a high probability they weren't coming back, and now, three weeks later it looks like they are going to be back, a better conclusion would be to say we made a difference.

We'll probably never know for sure, at least not for a while.

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
There's some pretty flawed logic there..
They were never fired, everyone knows that. The issue was whether
they were going to be before the suspension was up.

Since there were credible voices saying there was a high probability they weren't coming back, and now, three weeks later it looks like they are going to be back, a better conclusion would be to say we made a difference.

We'll probably never know for sure, at least not for a while.
A lot of people were in a panic, saying that they were being fired. Just look at spreadtheonavirus.com. It says in big letters: Opie & Anthony have been FIRED FROM XM CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!, so pretty much everyone thought that. And what "credible voices" said that? All I know was that the admin said they were fired, and he really gave no news source, so that's not considered credible.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
The question itself is moot if you cancelled XM. Why would you care what Worst Of they play on a service you don't use?

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
It's news that XM is giving in, and playing Opie and Anthony stuff a week before their return.

alt130

Frunkis.net
It's news that XM is giving in, and playing Opie and Anthony stuff a week before their return.
That's giving in? That's like part way through ****** a girl, you hand her a teddy bear to hug until you finish. Fuck XM.

Arythmetics

Sometimes the worst of works because you can hear bits that sometimes cross-over to R&F. Or if the topic goes on to additional days.

For myself, I usually have the shows recorded during the week, so I don't need to hear it again. So it's nice to hear some old bits.

Speaking of replays... it's one of the things that pisses me off the most about the suspension. No replays... so cancelled. Sorry Ron.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
My home was just firebombed but what really sucks? I lost my favorite comb.

blackjacklily

The Black Cobra of WDT
I never cared for worst of's...to hard to follow whats going on cause it jumps.

Debbie1125

I cancelled XM immediately after hearing of the suspension.

Are the Worst Ofs being played being censored? If so, I definitely am not getting XM back..............screw them.

topher520

learnings for queers
Im Lost....XM is playing O & A worst ofs? Who told you this? I want there names.