No Next! with J-Dubs & El Jefe

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
As cool as these guys have always seemed and as friendly as they are with RnF, they obviously are not very good at radio as they can never catch a steady gig.

iNFaMousToM

O&A Hardcore Newbie Listener
Aug 16, 2005
Washington D.C.
As cool as these guys have always seemed and as friendly as they are with RnF, they obviously are not very good at radio as they can never catch a steady gig.
Obviously you didn't know that they had the 92.3 KROCK gig if it didn't flip.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Obviously you didn't know that they had the 92.3 KROCK gig if it didn't flip.

What about the other 10,000 stations in the country? Come on they couldn't stick on a station that has horrible shows like Shannon Burke and The Phillips Phile.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
This whole 'ban' sounds like a work to me. Either way I probably wont listen to them if theyre on XM again. I heard parts of both shows when they aired and I was more bored than interested.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
This is confusing, but it's not regarding the XM show. The XM show isn't airing because Earl was too busy napping and yelling at Dave in Washington. It's about some other gig they apparently do on the side.

"WWBA "Next!"

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
Nov 18, 2002
philadelphia
i agree i was pretty bored by the show...whatever wish them the best of luck but i wasnt into the show nothing really interesting about it in fact within 2 mins i fell asleep

MinnesotaMolMan

Jul 28, 2005
Liked the show and would like to hear it again on 202

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Banned. Like HBO banned John from Cinncinatti.

How about bombed instead of banned?

iNFaMousToM

Aug 16, 2005
Washington D.C.
What about the other 10,000 stations in the country? Come on they couldn't stick on a station that has horrible shows like Shannon Burke and The Phillips Phile.
Yeah? How many of those stations do you think would be jumping for joy at a show that makes racist, sexist, and pedophilia jokes much like O&A. The only reason why O&A are on regular radio in the first place is the gigantic fanbase and history of ratings. These guys haven't had nearly the same opportunity and thus, stations are WAY too scared to hire them. I don't really know why you are trying to bash them though, aren't we all supposed to be in support of any radio show that still tries to bend the rules, who don't fold to their bosses and suck the dicks of PIGs? Regardless of Howard Stern or Don and Mike who O&A's fans hate, this show is actually a true friend and loyal to R&F. I'm sorry that you have such a closed mind. "O&A O&A O&A RULES ONLY O&A (and sometimes rnf)" Just as useless as a silly zombie.

Not You

Monkey House of D-Sippers
Feb 28, 2005
Philly
Yeah? How many of those stations do you think would be jumping for joy at a show that makes racist, sexist, and pedophilia jokes much like O&A. The only reason why O&A are on regular radio in the first place is the gigantic fanbase and history of ratings. These guys haven't had nearly the same opportunity and thus, stations are WAY too scared to hire them. I don't really know why you are trying to bash them though, aren't we all supposed to be in support of any radio show that still tries to bend the rules, who don't fold to their bosses and suck the dicks of PIGs? Regardless of Howard Stern or Don and Mike who O&A's fans hate, this show is actually a true friend and loyal to R&F. I'm sorry that you have such a closed mind. "O&A O&A O&A RULES ONLY O&A (and sometimes rnf)" Just as useless as a silly zombie.

Who cares if they are friends of R&F. If I don't find them funny, it doesn't make me less of a fan of R&F. I thought that the Next thing sucked and it bored me to death. I only gave them a shot because R&F pumped them up so much. The show sucked and I didn't find either one of the guys to be interesting or funny.

iNFaMousToM

Aug 16, 2005
Washington D.C.
Who cares if they are friends of R&F. If I don't find them funny, it doesn't make me less of a fan of R&F. I thought that the Next thing sucked and it bored me to death. I only gave them a shot because R&F pumped them up so much. The show sucked and I didn't find either one of the guys to be interesting or funny.
Good job at getting my point.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas

So you can tell whether I am more of a OnA or RnF fan based on the fact I am not entertained by Next. And how did this turn into protecting their show based only on free speech. If I don't like a show I am not going to blindly listen to it just based on the fact that they defy authority. Plus if you question my fandom for RnF pick up a copy of the Wackbag sponsored Ron Bennington L.O.D. book and open the front cover to see who financed much of it.

iNFaMousToM

Aug 16, 2005
Washington D.C.
So you can tell whether I am more of a OnA or RnF fan based on the fact I am not entertained by Next. And how did this turn into protecting their show based only on free speech. If I don't like a show I am not going to blindly listen to it just based on the fact that they defy authority. Plus if you question my fandom for RnF pick up a copy of the Wackbag sponsored Ron Bennington L.O.D. book and open the front cover to see who financed much of it.
Sorry for comparing you to mindless drones on this site. That quote I tried to symbolize most of the posters on here, and I apologize to include you on that part. HOWEVER, back to the point. I never said you had to be entertained by Next because they defy authority, I never said you had to support them based on the fact that they are friends with R&F. (These are just things that I think they deserve just a chance from the crowd here. Hey if no one likes them, then fuck 'em, but I still think they deserve a chance) But you brought up the comments about them not being able to get on any of one out of 10,000 stations or be able to stay on a station with bad acts such as the Philips Phile and Shannon Burke. (My opinion is that they were friends with the Monsters in the morning, disliked the other two.) Those two things were kind of stupid to say just because you didn't like the show, I'm even betting you didn't like ONE show. Plus, the only XM shows they have put on have had no callers.

So again, all I want out of some people here is to give them a chance, just listen (this not including you) if you hate em, okay that's fine. But to go above and attack their credibility as a talented radio show? That's not the way to go..