No one signing up for the contests?

King of Depew

Mar 6, 2005
Buffalo (til 09, anyway)
I hate the contests, seriously. They were great back in the day, but.....it's just fucking old, dare I say even hack-y at this point. Especially the dimes in the cleavage. How racey. It's gonna be a bunch of dumb chicks in the studio for two hours saying unfunny shit, everyone's gonna comment on the tits, yippee. Like Ope said, "We have the internet." We can go check out tits any time we want.

And it's bad enough to hear it live, which is sometimes passable if everyones in the right mood, but then they fucking replay it...over and over. It's always on the worst-of's, it's just a pain in the ass.

The guys are funny just talking and doing their bits and all that shit, we dont need the stupid fucking contests. They're not really funny, we cant see them, it's been done a million times. Lose the Homeless Shopping Spree too, for Christs sake. The first couple were ok, now I just cant wait until it's over. They've moved past having to do this shit.

I love the show, keep it the way it is, the contests are fuckin boring and repetitive.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
I agree, the contests usually are visual things that arent very appealing, but it brings in money from sponsors and i guess its just a part of the radio world, and the boys try to put their own spin on in it. and there wasnt a homeless shopping spree this year.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Only downside to female oriented contests..you know Skanky Kane and Patti will show up to play.
I liked some of the older ones like Egg Nog, Super Ball, and 55 gallon.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.
If the boys like the contests to help break up the monotony of just talking then fine, but if they had the slightest inclination to stop the cheese then fine by me. Egg Nog, 55 Gal., and HSS should never go away however, and the animation idea is not hacky so cool there too.

And, add all of this to the fact that it is not my show, nor am I one of the producers of the show and you have the actual worth of my opinion.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Fourth post. Not a record, but still a very nice showing.

ls1speedfreak

Aug 8, 2006
I say 55Gal drum will never be beat. I don't think they could do anything on CBS. Foaming P***y would have been great.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Depew's a radical feminists. You clearly don't like it because it demeans women.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Fourth post. Not a record, but still a very nice showing.
It was only 10 minutes. If I hadn't been engrossed in IM's and games I would have caught it sooner. We must nevar 4get that thread. :icon_mrgr

On a serious note, the show has a reputation for bashing women who go in for these shows. If it's a bit that they can't get anyone to do them now, thats fine. If anyone is surprised that no one will do this stuff but the same 3 or 4 girls that do EVERY contest, they shouldn't be.

I wish we had more chicks that would do this stuff with thick enough skins to take the abuse, but we're all only human. God knows if I were a girl I'd be intimidated too. Maybe the days of contests are over, thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I say 55Gal drum will never be beat. I don't think they could do anything on CBS. Foaming P***y would have been great.
You can say pussy here. Just can't say **** ****** pussy.

And Foaming Pussy was a dud. The chick was cool and not bad on the eyes, but the result was less than stellar.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
How about they stop with non-audio contests? Cherry darts was just fucking painful.

This is Why 55 gallon drum rocked. The audio was fucking fantastic. Nothing like the hollow screams of half-naked girls in plastic drums. Air it without dumps on XM and you have gold.

But dimes poured onto tits? How is that good audio?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This is Why 55 gallon drum rocked. The audio was fucking fantastic. Nothing like the hollow screams of half-naked girls in plastic drums. Air it without dumps on XM and you have gold.

They aired the 55 gallon drum challenge on XM. You're right it was gold.

Dimes on tits isn't good for anyone but paltalk. :icon_roll

Unless of course the bashing begins, and we end right back up at the beginning of this thread.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
You're right Don. Damn those whores for not wanting to be demeaned in body, mind and spirit.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
You can say pussy here. Just can't say **** ****** pussy.

And Foaming Pussy was a dud. The chick was cool and not bad on the eyes, but the result was less than stellar.
Speaking of censored words, now that a certain relationship is over, will Wackbag have one less banned word?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
How about they stop with non-audio contests? Cherry darts was just fucking painful.

They aired the 55 gallon drum challenge on XM. You're right it was gold.

Dimes on tits isn't good for anyone but paltalk. :icon_roll

Unless of course the bashing begins, and we end right back up at the beginning of this thread.
Cherry darts, money honey and Coin cleavage. They don't have that spark, that flare that makes them interesting. They are very dry, very plain contests. And they just aren't interesting.

And I can understand why people don't want to sign up. The hours are one thing. And if you work, even if it's $1200 it might not be worth using one of your sick/personal days to get in, get humiliated, stand around awkwardly and play with your tits in front of people.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
You're right Don. Damn those whores for not wanting to be demeaned in body, mind and spirit.
Well I say damn all those whores but not for those reasons. I can't blame them for not wanting to be destroyed on air.

Mainly I damn them for not fucking me. :(

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
And I can understand why people don't want to sign up. The hours are one thing. And if you work, even if it's $1200 it might not be worth using one of your sick/personal days to get in, get humiliated, stand around awkwardly and play with your tits in front of people.
Exactly. $1200 isn't a lot of money. If we expect everyday women to take the abuse expected to make this whole thing interesting, it's going to have to be a lot more money.

Or we could ship in chicks from Brazil. They'll shit in a cup and eat it for a tuna salad sandwich and cab fare back to the airport.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
It's just odd that people signed up for Cherry Darts, yet nobody wants to do Coin Cleavage, which is roughly 6 trillion times less humiliating.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i asked my wife several times, i have to agree, if the boys are going to attack every woman that comes in every time master po would have a hand full on his hands if they went after my old lady..... oh and she's not going to take her top off for any one.

Eric From Ohio

May 13, 2007
Cortland, Oh
the problem with doing these contests on XM is that XM is a National Show, Not a New York Show. New York only makes up a small part of the listening audience so any contests a small part of the audience can participate

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
Lynn, MA
Well, I'm doing the contest and I'm in MA. Also, I don't mind going topless, and I'm pretty sure my fatness will get made fun of, but I really need that $1500 to put towards my new mini cooper.