• Mostly XM but sometimes FM

Votes: 17 4.8%
  • Audible

Votes: 16 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
It's good to come to a messageboard of a show you don't listen to. I think that officially makes you half a troll.
What is that... Half a troll, half a homo, he's a Trollmo!
universalretrollmo? :icon_eek:

:action-sm

i listen to both sides on the show on XM online or in my car

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
You also left out the option for recording on Inno so I checked "Download to player." I live out west and have it recorded by the time I am ready to go to work. I then listen to XM online if I want to hear R&F live at work.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
You also left out the option for recording on Inno so I checked "Download to player." I live out west and have it recorded by the time I am ready to go to work. I then listen to XM online if I want to hear R&F live at work.
I understand. I live out west too. I record myself and listen live on my days off, Just hard to put every situation as a option...

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
but if I had Arbitron i'd make sure they thought I listened on FM

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
It's good to come to a messageboard of a show you don't listen to. I think that officially makes you half a troll.
What is that... Half a troll, half a homo, he's a Trollmo!

I haven't listened in over a year and I mod the board, what does that make me?

elitemrp

I listen to XM online from 6-6:30.

Then I get ready for work, then I listen to them on FM on my drive to work (only 5-10 mins).

Then at around 1PM I download the whole show from a torrent site. Then I leave work and listen to the whole show from start to finish.

I also listen to R&F on weekends and SNV on XM.

But yeah basically I pay for XM so I don't feel bad about downloading the show each day.. I got spoiled downloading the show during the suspension heh.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I'm in Philly, I dont' have a choice but to listen on XM(not that I listened to it on FM to begin with)

Zersch

Defective Detective
I listen to it through my television...the channel is XM so I guess it's technically XM.

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
When on the road, which is most of the time, I listen to XM online till I leave for work and then XM for the rest of the show (and Ron and Fez). When I'm home I listen on DirectTV at the house, XM in the car and online at the office. I know, no one cares.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
FM from 6am-7am

then i download 3 versions of the show from different sites...listen to one of the copies and archive the audible file...

been listening since 98 and have missed maybe 10 shows since then...(i know who gives a shit)

Turfmower

I don't understand why if you have XM, you would listen to FM on the FM side, and then switch over to XM for the XM side... (option 2)

Because I listen to FM in work truck and XM on replay on way home.

balt

ok terrific
I listen to it recorded on my ipod. I'm not gonna wake up at 5am to listen and I don't like hearing only bits and pieces of the show.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Through headphones mostly.
Hope that helped.

I listen to the FM show on XM. When my children arent around I listen to the XM show.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
XM, record to my trusty Inno listening to both sides at my convenience.

I haven't listened in over a year and I mod the board, what does that make me?
Smart

Want to pose this query. For those who listen to XM- did FM cause you to sign up for XM or did you sign up unrelated to FM? Since comparatively, that's a lot of people who listen to XM.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Want to pose this query. For those who listen to XM- did FM cause you to sign up for XM or did you sign up unrelated to FM? Since comparatively, that's a lot of people who listen to XM.
FM caused me to get the XM ... the boys' are better on XM and there were no country stations in New York when I got my first sub.

I can't remember the last time I listened to anything on terrestrial radio. XM has everything from music to news. Who needs terrestrial?