Votes: 17 4.8%
  • Audible

Votes: 16 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREW

Nov 18, 2004
NJ
I listen via my wife's cunt where I keep that shitty Inno unit.

foyb

Mar 18, 2007
Crawfordsville, IN
I listen on XM from 7-8 and 5-6 (driving). If I'm working from home, I listen to the whole show on XM online. Occaisionally, I'll download the show from Bittorrent.

L

LilYimmyFan

I use my xm radio to listen to both the fm & xm sides. Yes, I have no life.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
If this was reliable survey data, it would explain why O&A don't get the type of ratings they should. It's like some of you are actually rebelling against the FM side by listening only on XM which hurts the boys in the long run. It also gives Hoo Hoo and the zombies fodder against O&A for having underperforming ratings.

If you want to get your extra cursing and best of material during the FM commercial breaks, at least keep your radio tuned to the show so they get the credit.

I seriously think some O&A fans, even the hardcore ones, actually want them to fail because they think everything's right with the world if they only do the XM side exclusively.

Of course, I may have no clue about how Arbitron works and I'm ranting for nothing. But I still say: support both sides of the show. Success for O&A means success for O&A fans.

Lil' Alex

Dec 20, 2007
NYC
I listen on my MP3 player one day behind the actual broadcast. If I get surveyed I always say I'm listening on FM.

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
Nov 25, 2004
2869.02 miles from the Stienway Bldg
I listen to the recorded show through my MyFi. I don't even wake up until 8:30 AM left coast time, but through a wonderful glitch in the MyFi I am able to record 3am to 9am.
Then I basically listen to the show off and on through out the day, and most times am able to hear the entire broadcast.
If I am unable to listen to the entire show if I listen up until the XM side the MyFi will record the next days show starting right after the XM side begins.