No Porta-Potties in the PNC Parking Lot

Phil Packer

Throat Yogurt Dispenser
Mar 9, 2005
Dumont, NJ
My friend has season tickets to PNC and said that this year (ever since that underage drinking fiasco) they got rid of the porta-potties in the parking lot; maybe to discourage tailgating. They've upped security and undercover cops so peeing in the woods may not be an option. This is gonna be a huge problem, being that the turnout this year will be even bigger than last year

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
shit. (no pun intended) I think I'll bring along a spackle bucket just in case. I am SO not cut out to pee in the woods. :(

Edit: Turkeyman, can you confirm?

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
something tells me this is going to breed shitfights & continuous big boy made a doodie refs.. :icon_eek:

Perhaps I could use my portable pot as a 'gatorade cooler'

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Google: pooh powder and you can toss it in a plastic bag and then piss in it. You'll be able to toss it legally in the trash.

dont believe everything a person wrote. there were porta potties in the parking lot at the concert i went to last week.

of course, that didn't stop people from pissing anywhere they felt like it- including on the lawn seats.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
I am going saturday night I will see what they have.

And well peeing in the woods at the art center is the best part of going there....

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Last year we just peed in peoples gas tanks.

Phil Packer

Throat Yogurt Dispenser
Mar 9, 2005
Dumont, NJ
dont believe everything a person wrote. there were porta potties in the parking lot at the concert i went to last week.

of course, that didn't stop people from pissing anywhere they felt like it- including on the lawn seats.
my friend confirmed no porta-potties in the VIP/Premier lot. She assumed there were none in the entire place. She is scoping out the scene tomorrow at the Poison show

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin

Just curious...what concert? I'm asking because they are cracking down on concerts that attract mostly the under-21 crowd (because they can't handle their alcohol & were ending up in the local hospital). So if they don't want tailgating at those shows, it would make sense to remove the port-o-pots.

Like I've said, I don't think the Virus show is considered an "under-21 show, so I would hope they'd have something. If not, maybe Kenny & Keith can arrange something with the venue. They were good to us last year by allowing us to tailgate early.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Looks like I'll be keeping a large empty container in my truck that day.

Don't these idiots realize that not having port-a-johns creates more problems?

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Unfortunately, I am not much of a pee in the woods kind of girl.... i guess i can deal with peeing in a large bucket... but wow... this is going to suck lol
Guess i will be wearing a skirt!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Unfortunately, I am not much of a pee in the woods kind of girl.... i guess i can deal with peeing in a large bucket... but wow... this is going to suck lol
Guess i will be wearing a skirt!
hot

last year we were in the back parking lot and I didnt see any porta potties, no problem for me.... but AF had to pee in the woods.

Watching her pull her jeans down and squat was fucking hysterical... especially when two guys started to come into our spot to pee and I had to say "yo theres a chick in here peeing"

They were cool but whenever someone else started to walk in they were like "theres a girl in here" :haha7::haha7::haha7:

stupid vaginas

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
I was at the art center saturday night and there no potties out. They were all behind a fence not out for use. But the woods seem to be doing a fine job. I didnt have to break the seal till I got inside so I was good.

Phil Packer

Throat Yogurt Dispenser
Mar 9, 2005
Dumont, NJ
I was at BB King on friday at PNC. no porta potties in the VIP or premiere lots