No Really It is A Toy Guy...

Dec 8, 2004
Six-year-old guns down grandmother in India

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] New Delhi - A six-year-old boy accidentally shot dead his grandmother in India's northern state of Uttar Pradesh after being handed a pistol and told it was a toy gun, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The incident took place in the western Etah district on Sunday after a man, Dhaniram (who uses only one name) handed the weapon to his grand-son, saying it was a toy gun and asked him to shoot the woman, the Asian Age reported.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The boy took aim and fired at his grandmother and the woman died on the scene after a bullet hit her chest. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The report cited police saying the man had shrewdly used his grandson to commit a crime.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The old man wanted to get rid of his 70-year-old wife because she would pester him on domestic issues and he felt stifled with her presence," an unnamed police official was quoted as saying by the daily.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"He then used his innocent grandson to do away with his wife and the little boy walked into the trap and fired the shot," he added.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]During questioning by the police, the boy related the sequence of events and admitted that he fired the shot after his grandfather told him to do so. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The police have taken Dhaniram and his grandson into custody and were making further investigations in the case.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/128864.html

Gather she "enticed him"
[/FONT]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
fucking genius

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
good defense.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
Old people are funny.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Freaking brilliant, this guy deserves his own "Real Man of Genius" Budweiser commercial.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
This might be the dumbest crime I have ever read. You have to be fucking kidding. How did “Stupid Who Only Uses One Name” think this was going to end?