no show on friday

Warren

Fucking Fan
I saw there was no show today. I haven't listened to Thursdays yet did they give a reason?

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Nope...no reason at all.

mendozathejew

its last weekend in July, they finally took a friday off this summer for no good reason at all. not much for us to complain about

XMCanadian

Does it really matter that they took one day off? They give us 5 days a week of great radio and they do so much for the pests. They put together a travelling virus for the show and actually interact with the listeners at their events just for us pests (American pests anyway there should be a virus tour in Canada one day). They do a lot for the listeners and they take a day off the there are a number of threads asking for a reason. They do a great job let them have a day off to relax. Spend time with your family, ready an extra chapter from Jimmy's book, sleep in a little. Enjoy it they will be back refreshed on Monday.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Did they air a 3 hour Bruer bit?
(sarcasm for anyone who doesn't get the joke)

BabyHat3R

and THATS how you executive produce!
Their day off worked out nice for me since I got to listen to last Friday's show finally.

Warren

Fucking Fan
Does it really matter that they took one day off? They give us 5 days a week of great radio and they do so much for the pests. They put together a travelling virus for the show and actually interact with the listeners at their events just for us pests (American pests anyway there should be a virus tour in Canada one day). They do a lot for the listeners and they take a day off the there are a number of threads asking for a reason. They do a great job let them have a day off to relax. Spend time with your family, ready an extra chapter from Jimmy's book, sleep in a little. Enjoy it they will be back refreshed on Monday.
I wasn't bitching. I just wanted to know. they should take a day off. Hoo Hoo I invented days off

XMCanadian

I wasn't bitching. I just wanted to know. they should take a day off. Hoo Hoo I invented days off
I didn't mean you were bitching I was generally speaking.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
If you think about it in a different way, they'll be all rested and ready to give us great radio on Monday.

J D

Staten Island Sucks
Can't someone ask a question w/o someone else feeling they need to write an essay as to why that question should not have been asked? :icon_roll
I'm sure he knows that O&A and Jim put a lot of effort and time into the show.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Sweet! I too, wonder why they were off yesterday....hmmm.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'm sure it's just because they wanted some time off since alot of their
weekends have been tied up with the Virus tour this year. They may be
traveling and having a good time but there's little relaxation time in a
schedule like that.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Opie had to drop his chick off at camp. :action-sm

Bobobie

I was switching back and forth between the FM show and the XM one. I noticed there were two different Worst of's airing. On XM was the the 50 Gallon Drum thing, on FM Ant was talking about cats and kittens.

pmoney316

They were trying out a new theme - 'Pull a Howard Friday!'

Har dee har har!!

Tryaluckystrike

Everyone's forgetting that it's SPECULATION SATURDAY!!!

Here's mine: Did anyone else find it interesting that Jimmy was mysteriously quiet during the Bret Michaels interview? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

So I guess Ron & Fez didn't broadcast in their place yesterday..

R&F back on FM (in eves) would be something worth contributing speculation to for me...

Top Bottom