No this isn't Erock.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
... but they both wasted 20 years of their life as a radio producer. When I heard this guy was a guest I just assumed it was another Mike Wolters.

I remember this guy from the Drew and Mike radio Show, (WRIF Detroit) who for a time were actually better than O&A. They eventually got old, lost their passion and coasted for ten years on their past success. After D&M were fired, Mike Wolters and the other Producer, and half of Drew and Mike, Mike Clark started a podcast. I guess many of the old fans of the show listen and they are moderately successful. Mike Clark was the less talented Opie half of the D&M show
Wolters mentioned he had an Oxi addiction and manged to kick it. It was strange hearing him conversing with Anthony, it was kind of surreal. I used to listen to that show every day while sitting at a work bench ten hours a day back in the early 90's.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I saw ERock yesterday he was in the booth with the Jews, it was nice to hear his voice

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Erock had his hateable moments. Usually around his laziness and apathy towards his job.

But he was a fucking soldier when it was required of him.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Erock had his hateable moments. Usually around his laziness and apathy towards his job.

But he was a fucking soldier when it was required of him.
Oh really? I find it humorous when cast members get accused up certain things that have no actual basis in anything other than shit said on the radio, he was a producer for a national radio program, you don’t just get handed that job

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Oh really? I find it humorous when cast members get accused up certain things that have no actual basis in anything other than shit said on the radio, he was a producer for a national radio program, you don’t just get handed that job
Explain Sam Roberts.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Explain Sam Roberts.
He’s an asshole? A shit stirring sack of cunt that was born into money who went to broadcasting school, and scored an internship with a national radio program that was notorious for hiring almost anyone that completed their internship?
That Sam Roberts? He may be a shit stirring sack of cunt that eats like an 8 year old child and can’t change a spare tire, but, he knows how to do his job.
If you want to point out someone who is lazy, inept, with an over whelming sense of entitlement and a generally shiftless attitude, choose fabreeze the fainting goat

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
He’s an asshole? A shit stirring sack of cunt that was born into money who went to broadcasting school, and scored an internship with a national radio program that was notorious for hiring almost anyone that completed their internship?
That Sam Roberts? He may be a shit stirring sack of cunt that eats like an 8 year old child and can’t change a spare tire, but, he knows how to do his job.
If you want to point out someone who is lazy, inept, with an over whelming sense of entitlement and a generally shiftless attitude, choose fabreeze the fainting goat
Earl is more entertaining than that goat-cackling faggot has ever been.

I know what you're saying though.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Earl is more entertaining than that goat-cackling faggot has ever been.

I know what you're saying though.
Love Black Earl, hate Sam Roberts, Earl put real time in, then left (got fired?) but he really was Shiftless and went out of his way to dodge work and any kind of controversy, he absolutely would have been happy hosting an overnight “black rock coalition” show a few times a week just for a paycheck, Sam? Yea, the only person better at riding coattails is Jim Norton