No way the eff out

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yo peoples sory for my absence. Went to rehab. Long story, I'll tell it one day. So anyway, This pay-per-view is gonna be a slobberknocker<-haha. I am thinkin' stone cold over HHH. The rock will beat angle. This will all wind up being a 4-way dance at wrestlemania. Where either Goldberg or Nash will be interfering. I know sean micheals is coming back, i just hope it's before wrestlemania. If he does not come back before that, then you can forget about goldberg or nash<--just wishful thinking on my behalf. Well I'm done. Peace

HBK should be returning to WWF TV in the next few weeks and from what i am reading on the net he will play a big role in Wrestlemania 17. I dunno about that 4 way main event i think its gonna be some sort of Double Main Event. I also have heard that Austin may not win the WWF title at WM17 i hear the Rock may beat him and finally come out on top of a Austin/Rock feud!!! Hmmm we will have to wait and see.

MAVRIC305

I hope they don't do that yet. Austin has not been back long enough for them to kill him off like that. Austin made the WWf what it is today. HE deserves one more Big championship win. I don't think they will pull that shit on him. Have you heard anything about Goldberg or nash? Man I am obsessed with one of them jumping ship.

No i havent heard much on Goldberg or Nash. Well only thing was Hogan might be returning to WCW with Goldberg. I also read that Austin is gonna turn heel soon.

MAVRIC305

The show was boring except for the two main events. Although I am pissed that austin lost. It was cool to see the Rock regain the title. What does "austin is gonna turn heel" mean?

Im glad Austin lost cause HHH is the man. Dont get me wrong i like Austin also but HHH is just that dam good. What does Austin turn heel mean? Well i understand how it can be a confusing statement since Austin is not good and not bad he is just Austin. I guess maybe he will join sides with McMahon or something but this is coming from a good ol JR column in WWF Magazine so i guess we will just have to wait and see.

MAVRIC305

Well that would suck balls!! Yeah I agree hhh is awesome and all. But for them to have austin lose a big match like that after making this big comeback sucked. Triple H was champ for almost a whole year so it's not like he hasnt gotten his due. All i'm saying is they better have austin beating the rock in wrestlemania, which by the way is in texas, So if vince has austin lose. That would be major insult to injury.

Yeah but HHH never got put over by Austin. At Summerslam 2 years ago Austin was supposed to job to HHH and lose his belt to him but Austin used his clout to get Mick Foley involved in the SS main event cause he didnt want to lose the belt to HHH but he felt more comfortable losing it to Foley. This was very selfish of Austin. Foley would only drop the title to HHH the next night on RAW so why couldnt he just do the job to HHH.
You dont want Austin to turn into another Hulk Hogan dont you remember how much fans hated after awhile watching him win all the time and then they hated him. I like it when Vince keeps things fresh.

MAVRIC305

I really have not noticed that. I have seen autsin lose plenty of times. I dont recall them but I am sure he lost his fair share. I just hope he takes the rock at wrestlemania.

I didnt mean it like that i was just talking about how HHH never had a clean win over Austin. That whole situation i was talking about above was the reason HBK was not on WWF TV for awhile cause Vince was pissed at the comments HBK made about him and Austin not jobbing to HHH.

Did you hear about the lastest rumor its ridiculous. Supposedly HHH and Austin are working together backstage behind the scenes to hold other wrestler back. That is just plain BS if you ask me.