Non-lethal weapons for EDC

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Anybody carry non-lethal weapons for EDC? You know, for those situations where you don't want to kill the guy. I usually carry a Surefire Defender E1D, which is good, but puny.

I'm thinking about adding to me kit . . .

And by non-lethal weapons I'm referring to things such as:

ASP/collapsible baton
tactical flashlight
tactical pen
kubotan
pepper spray/MACE

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I just hold my handgun sideways. I could shoot at 20 people and not kill anyone.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Sometimes I carry a Keltec 32 auto. That's not real lethal.

I saw a Cops where one whipped on a guy with an Asp. There was almost no effect. Another arrived and had the old nightstick with cross bar and he took out a knee then poked the ribs with the end. The guy responded immediately to that wood application.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I just carry my giant fists with me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
I carry a picture of Trump.

Seizure's and REEEEEEEEE-ing is instantaneous. Opponent is immediately rendered harmless.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
I'm partial to a 21" ASP (not the shitty airweights, black chrome foamy is the ticket). Fits in back or tactical pocket (depending on what I'm wearing) and with knowledge of effective impact and pressure points - better than most any other NL weapon I can think of. As to the cop that used it with little effect...sounds like some refresher training is in order...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
DeSantis City Slicker Coin Purse, Black

Good for fifteen to twenty bucks worth of coins, too.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
A good 3/4" ball bearing monkey fist keychain can be pretty useful too.

SKEPTIC

some of these may not be legal to carry in your area

check your state & local laws, lads

I carry a 6" cold steel Rajah 2 Kukri folding knife, or some times the 6" voyager tanto.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I carry the protective power of Christ's love.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Job application and positive paternity test...never had a problem.

SKEPTIC

I carry the protective power of Christ's love.
I don't carry weapons for three reasons:

1. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
2. I'm loved and respected everywhere I go.
3. There is no violence in the utopia of Ol' New Castle, Delaware.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I have the numbers for some mobsters and bikers on speed dial.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Anybody carry non-lethal weapons for EDC? You know, for those situations where you don't want to kill the guy. I usually carry a Surefire Defender E1D, which is good, but puny.

I'm thinking about adding to me kit . . .

And by non-lethal weapons I'm referring to things such as:

ASP/collapsible baton
tactical flashlight
tactical pen
kubotan
pepper spray/MACE
I have a Smith & Wesson tactical pen.

My chick carries red pepper gel spray. She had to use it a few months back. She fired a warning shot that coated the guy's face. Unfortunatly he had glasses on so she emptied the whole thing into his face which she said brought him to his knees.

Supposedly the gel won't backspray in an oncoming wind as much and also sticks to the jerk off's face better.

You don't mess with my chick. Poor guy was just asking directions and was like 8 years old.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I have a Smith & Wesson tactical pen.

My chick carries red pepper gel spray. She had to use it a few months back. She fired a warning shot that coated the guy's face. Unfortunatly he had glasses on so she emptied the whole thing into his face which she said brought him to his knees.

Supposedly the gel won't backspray in an oncoming wind as much and also sticks to the jerk off's face better.

You don't mess with my chick. Poor guy was just asking directions and was like 8 years old.
I hate 4 eyes kids.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
A lot of states prohibit carry of things like asps, batons, etc. so be mindful. If I am carrying anything 'less lethal' it's a Surefire E2DL Ultra. I can't call it non-lethal since a solid strike to the skull with that thing can be decidedly lethal.

Outside that, it's all edged and projectile weapons.