Noone thought something this classy could come from Wackbag

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
But the Rons line of the day book is very cool looking. Great cover, nice forward by Liddy, Readable content. Great stuff, good work BillyLiar and RMPGP and everyone responsible for it....
Gonna have to wait a few days more for the unveiling...

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
hahaha im slow I didnt even catch it....

Redding with another obscure gem

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Thanks MilkMan.

I did get the finished product today, and I prefer to unveil it on Friday for the public to see. We will be moving forward then with plans to distribute it publically but need to clear a couple of hurdles first.

Just to tease you all, I will say that it is magnficient. BillyLiar, who works in book design, did all of the all of the heavy lifting, so he deserves all of the kudos. Specials thanks also those who generously donated, especially Vegas Brock who who was especially generous. You are all listed prominently in the book. Most of the donations went toward some awesome gifts that will also be unveiled Friday.

Hopefully TonyBagels and/or Arch Stanton, along with the beautiful AngelFuck will be presenting it. Tony/Arch email me ASAP! CHECK YOUR private messages!

It's about the classiest thing you could imagine... Thanks again BillyLiar... And to all those who helped posted and made it the "best thread in the internet". Special mention to LiddyRules for starting the thread and writing a great forward.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Great job to all who helped create the book.

Is it still going to be a surprise as you guys had hoped or has Ron gotten wind of it ?

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Jan 25, 2006
he already mentioned it on air last week.

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
At least he didn't take a picture of it with his camera phone and apologize for the poor quality of said picture.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
is it true that Rmpgp's girlfriend puked on the book and one of his friends taking the picture fell out of the closet ruining the picture they took of the book?

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
is it true that Rmpgp's girlfriend puked on the book and one of his friends taking the picture fell out of the closet ruining the picture they took of the book?
i knew that story was wrong by the word 'girlfriend'

;)

great job with this fellas, really looking forward to getting one. are these gonna be on sale or wha?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
This would be funnier if:

1) I had a girlfriend (never make this assumption on wb)
2) You typed my name correctly "RMPGP".
3) I had friends (never make this assumption on wb)
4) It wasn't at my work the entire time.
5) There was some element of humor in it.

But good try otherwise!

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
i knew that story was wrong by the word 'girlfriend'

;)

great job with this fellas, really looking forward to getting one. are these gonna be on sale or wha?
We'll be engaging in a dialog to distribute after Friday. I've already talked to Ziggy & Zag about it, and they are very supportive, just need to go all the way with it.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
This would be funnier if:

1) I had a girlfriend (never make this assumption on wb)
2) You typed my name correctly "RMPGP".
3) I had friends (never make this assumption on wb)
4) It wasn't at my work the entire time.
5) There was some element of humor in it.

But good try otherwise!
someone didnt get the reference there was no dig at you my friend, personally i like you and thought putting this whole thing together was a great thing....and sorry i didnt use caps

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
We'll be engaging in a dialog to distribute after Friday. I've already talked to Ziggy & Zag about it, and they are very supportive, just need to go all the way with it.
yous know who the real zig and zag are though right?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
someone didnt get the reference there was no dig at you my friend, personally i like you and thought putting this whole thing together was a great thing....and sorry i didnt use caps
hahaha nooooo - i was just breaking your balls and you're getting fucking fresh!

i thought it was a board joke we bust balls on redding posts for being funny?

sorry my budday, you are great, love you bro... hope all is well! :)

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
*raises midget hands to face* Oooooooooh, I can't wait to buy a copy.