Norton leaving the show?

Moz

Angry fat guy.
Feb 12, 2005
Oakland, CA
I was just re-listening to today's show, and I noticed that at one point, after they get back from the first break of the XM portion of the show, Opie mentions that Jimmy's chair is empty and they have a light shining on it, quote, "In honor of the fact that he's no longer with the show."

I'm 100% certain I didn't mishear what he said, but I'm not certain if he was just fucking with the audience. Could this be true? Is our little sweety leaving the show? Could it be due to all the recent troubles, what with the merger and KROCK switching to country? I understand that he's shooting Zack and Mira right now and that's why he's not there, but could there be more to it?

I've been listening since 2001 and I love the boys, but if Jimmy's gone, I'm probably gonna have to go too.

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
K-Rock is not flipping to country.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
didnt know they had rubes as far west as california...

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I clicked... but knowing how WB is i moved the screen all the way to the bottom...

you get an A for effort... but I get an A+ for being a smart muthafucker... not smart enough to look at the bottom right of my screen to see the real name of the site but hey its almost 3:30 am

GDRC

This is what I do now
Jun 28, 2006
MA
I clicked... but knowing how WB is i moved the screen all the way to the bottom...

you get an A for effort... but I get an A+ for being a smart muthafucker... not smart enough to look at the bottom right of my screen to see the real name of the site but hey its almost 3:30 am
:icon_lol: :action-sm

Moz

Angry fat guy.
Feb 12, 2005
Oakland, CA
I was jerking off to meatspin years ago. Old meme.

Oh well, that's good to know. I haven't been keeping up with the show as much lately so I didn't know what to think. For some reason I had the idea that KROCK was switching formats.

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
I was jerking off to meatspin years ago. Old meme.

For some reason I had the idea that KROCK was switching formats.
Opie said that one day, and then Hoo Hoo said something similar. Not happening though.

NY Daily News/David Hinckley said:
K-Rock morning team Opie and Anthony caused a brief stir yesterday when they said Chiusano's departure meant the station would be flipping to a country format, which Chiusano said was not true. It recently hired two daytime rock deejays.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
why did i even click this thread. Id rather watch a little meat spin LESS GAY!

Than McNally

Jan 16, 2007
WV

anyone ever just moused over the link to see what it says in your status bar? FUCK i hate message boards...i really have to wean myself off lol. the first post of this thread is enough to do it i think...:arrrh:

have fun everyone

B

BDfromFREEPORT

Probably more has to do with pedophiles having to report themselve to Myspace now.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Nick Dipaolo is coming in to replace jimmy. Jimmy is going to make his big break off of Kevin Smith's new movie and has his new sitcom's pilot, everybody admires jimmy, has already been shot

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
Lynn, MA
I wouldn't like it if Nick Dipaolo replaced Jimmy...

I would LOVE it!

Nov 28, 2007
anyone ever just moused over the link to see what it says in your status bar? FUCK i hate message boards...i really have to wean myself off lol. the first post of this thread is enough to do it i think...:arrrh:

have fun everyone
you mean the lame attempts at jokes in this thread didn't do it for ya?