Norton on Totally Biased

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
Jimmy on "Totally Biased" obliterating a pig blogger on comedy:

Norton is very well spoken in this piece and comes off very intelligent. I cannot stand feminists.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
He ran circles around that fat cunt. He did good.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Her stuttering and spluttering around the 12min mark and the look on her face when he says they should make out is pretty funny with the muffled 'i'm ready' or some shit

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
Most of the people in the comment section are on Jimmy's side, as they should be. However, just imagine how different it would be if this blogger was a 8 or 9. The internet is fucking weird.

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
I liked Lindy West when she writing funny stuff for The Stranger and not trying to be an 'important' writer. Because from this appearance you'd hardly know that she is a very funny writer.

She didn't stand a chance. Jimmy's just too smart and practiced at discussing this subject. He was bouncing around all manner of examples and taking the discussion to different places, where she just circled her one point the whole time, trying to say the same thing in different way to not just get steamrolled.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I liked Lindy West when she writing funny stuff for The Stranger and not trying to be an 'important' writer. Because from this appearance you'd hardly know that she is a very funny writer.

She didn't stand a chance. Jimmy's just too smart and practiced at discussing this subject. He was bouncing around all manner of examples and taking the discussion to different places, where she just circled her one point the whole time, trying to say the same thing in different way to not just get steamrolled.
She was completely flummoxed. She might as well have thrown in a "hammina hammina hammina" to complete the effect.

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
How can she say that not a lot of people were repulsed by that high school **** of a passed out girl? She brought a whole lot of straw man bullshit into this and way too many "like..like" for my liking. Norton was prepared and it definitely showed. Fuck her.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Jimmy did excellent and seemed to bring the audience around, but everything the cunt said (and every applause break she got) really made me wish that it was Patrice debating her.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Jimmy did excellent and seemed to bring the audience around, but everything the cunt said (and every applause break she got) really made me wish that it was Patrice debating her.
So true.

Wonder how many pounds ago she was raped?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Getting to that monstrous size is a life times work, an uncle used her as a jizz rag when she was a child

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I hope this brave, upstanding young woman sees some of these ugly comments you degenerates are making and comes here to put you in your place. Boy will you guys be sorry then.

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
What I learned of comedy clubs.. they're apparently dark with angry men. What the fuck is the dumb fuck talking about. Hey dummy, ACTUALLY go to a club at least once with a good comic on stage. I'm laughing my fucking ass off, cheeks hurting, and having the time of my life.