Norton's Live Set

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
Was thinking of seeing little jimmy when he has his show in Portland on the 29th, was wondering how early should I get my ticket for. I know that the comics from the show don't come out here to the west coast that often. For those of you who have attended one of jimmy's shows how much does tickets run? I think I saw where it was about $30.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Was thinking of seeing little jimmy when he has his show in Portland on the 29th, was wondering how early should I get my ticket for. I know that the comics from the show don't come out here to the west coast that often. For those of you who have attended one of jimmy's shows how much does tickets run? I think I saw where it was about $30.
I've paid $35 on a normal basis to see Jimmy at one of the local comedy clubs here in NYC. His New Year's Eve show was a little bit more than that but that was to be expected because it was a bigger venue and it was New Year's Eve. But I didn't mind and it certainly wasn't an outrageous price.

I've always gotten my tickets in advance too just to play it safe as Jimmy usually sells out.

Hogmeister

May 11, 2007
get them WELL in advance, stupid me almost didn't get to see lil yimmy because i tried to get them 4 or 5 days prior to his set at a local club here in PA. if it werent for bad weather that night i wouldn't have gotten in at all...

i'd say if you knwo you're going get them the day they become available or shortly after... god i still hate thinking about almost missing out on the show... but alas jimmy was worth it

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
So your saying that I'm looking at around $30 for tickets which is a good price considering it could be higher given that Jimmy is top tier comedian.

HUMMERJON

Feb 25, 2004
A Norton show got to be worth 3 or 4 dollors

NC radio fan

I've lingered long enough. Now I post.
Mar 27, 2007
Greensboro, NC
Go ahead and buy your ticket. What are you waiting for? He killed in Atlanta last weekend.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
30 is pretty much the ave, i think that's what they were in cleveland. whatever his ticket is, is well worth it. he KILLED in cleveland.

oh yeah, get your tix asap, the good ones go quick.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
30 is pretty much the ave, i think that's what they were in cleveland. whatever his ticket is, is well worth it. he KILLED in cleveland.

oh yeah, get your tix asap, the good ones go quick.
Yeah, I aways get tickets ASAP. Norton is selling out now and always does a great show.
Don't want to miss him. Love Lil Jimmy.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I think the tickets were around 25 dollars when he came here the last time. Bill Burr cost around the same. For the show you get you can't beat those prices.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I only paid $45 for 2 tickets when he came to Ontario Improv last year. Ended up spending $70 more in food and drink though. I think the tickets are cheaper when it's at a venue when they figger they can get more $ out of you on food and drink.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Whatever they go for, don't take the first offer. See what Jimmy is willing to take for the tickets and see if you can jew him down. Remember he wants to sell the tickets more than you want to buy them, he'll come around.

Bigdaddydongnut

Jan 6, 2007
Richland, Washington
I paid $20 per ticket about 6 months ago when he played giggles in Seattle, and I'm paying 27.50 per ticket this time, but he is playing a much bigger venue in this time (the day before the Portland show). I also have to pay for gas and lodging. Believe me, it is well worth the money. Norton puts on one hell of a show!

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
Nov 25, 2004
2869.02 miles from the Stienway Bldg
Whatever the price it is worth it.
I have seen that meaty breasted zilch live 5 times so far. Always new material, always topical. Saw him last month at Cobb's in SF, I would have to say by far it was the best I have ever seen him.
And after the show just seeing Kenny hawk merchandise is worth the price of admission.

XMCanadian

Nov 22, 2006
I can't wait to see Jimmy in Seattle on the 28th. Driving down from Vancouver, Canada and staying in Seatte. Last years show at Giggles was awesome so will this one.

anez_98

Oct 14, 2002
i love him ... but no more big back jokes... we get it, sweetie

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
Where exactly is the lenmark theater at albacore? I looked it up on mapquest and not familiar with the area around pioneer place.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Whatever they go for, don't take the first offer. See what Jimmy is willing to take for the tickets and see if you can jew him down. Remember he wants to sell the tickets more than you want to buy them, he'll come around.
I think it's pronounced, "Chew hm down."

Liggedy...

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
Thanks there albacore if something comes up where won't be able to travel for it than friend of mine will use the ticket so don't lose the money for it. Is it in a different area of Portland from the Lloyd Center? And why not a fancy venue for a fancy man