Not an XM subscriber, Can You Listen Live Online???

EnwordLips

The title is my whole question. Thinking of getting a sub card as a last minute gift for someone who would be listening in their office, ideally online on their computer. Does XM do this?

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Yup.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
I was gonna point you to a direct link...but no. Find it yourself enword.

EnwordLips

we can say that word. Does XM have any free radio deals for non subscribers. At Besy buy if you buy a 50 dollar sirius card they give you a free radio. They have cheaper XM cards but do they offer any free radios?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
we can say that word. Does XM have any free radio deals for non subscribers. At Besy buy if you buy a 50 dollar sirius card they give you a free radio. They have cheaper XM cards but do they offer any free radios?
You wouldn't want the free radio at Sirius or XM's current offer for existing subs (the Sportster). You can get a refurbed Inno for about 70 bucks at Myradiostore.com.

Or check Ebay for older units.

Capt'n Obvious

Thank You Mask Man
Or check Ebay for older units.
If you are gonna buy from used ebay, make sure they give you the radio id before you bid, because if its stolen xm wont activate it. I would think you could call them with th id to make sure its not reported stolen.

Why do you need a unit for someone who will be listening online? Just sign him up for 120 email accounts and he'll have a year of XM online.

Or you could just call 1-800-XMRADIO.:action-sm