Not sure about this website, but is this shit true ?

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Not sure about this website, but is this shit true ? I was doing some research in regards to that double homicide.

I stumbled upon this 6 clicks deep.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

MODS: I'm not sure if this link is associated with a supremacist group or not, if it is, kindly remove this thread.

Fuck it, leave it up, let the truth be known.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
You know, I'd be suspect of a website that has links labeled "Dark crime" and "Invasion!" (in reference to illegal immigration).

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
its bullshit, and been posted here before.

Doesn't make it untrue, though.

But yes, I'd seek out a source that was a bit less biased.

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
i have this up for my homepage whenever i open firefox

The Phoenix

Oh, figure it out already!
Check out the link to:
"Tips on preventing carjack, gang-**** and murder."
At the bottom of the page. It's a riot!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
I heard on Full Metal Jacket a pretty good tip on how to prevent a group of black men from ****** a white woman.

BTW... the site can still be accurate and still be racial agitprop.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Facts are one thing, and should be openly discussed without fear of being called a hate monger and/or racist. But this website was obviously created by a hate group, which brings everything they write into question.

I get it, they hate black people. Snore.

Heh. Black persons - 0.5%.

They don't like the cold weather.
Well duh:)

Check out the link to:
"Tips on preventing carjack, gang-**** and murder."
At the bottom of the page. It's a riot!
Ya it is called a pistol and a German Shepherd with a fire hose attachment:icon_mrgr

Mod Edit : We do have multi quote now sir ;)

bethm1b

person of interest
It's amazing to me that you're a racist if you're tired of walking around afraid all the time. I've never hated anyone because of their color. It's the content of their character that makes me want them dead. Could you imagine if one of those two kids were your kid? That, that was the last experience they had in life? Imagine the fucking riots if the races were reversed. Imagine the news coverage. Lily white guilt is the reaction of people who actually are racist. It's a cover up for the way they are. Methinks thou protesteth too much assholes. Anyone who thinks they're not different than us never lived near them.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Well around here we have a lot of Bahá'í and they want the races to mix (please note that I am half swiss and half mutt on the other). But they really make excellent neighbors... really nice properties... and really low key people.