Nothing up my sleeve... hocus pocus alakazam! POOF!

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Several warnings were given. Between the repeated member bashing, complete assholery and all the fuckkng amateur detectives trying to find the real life identities of the girls in the pic, it was removed.

This is why you can't have nice things.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I'm slow, now I see why 3HP posted this. I guess when BeerBelly comes back, his disappointment will be great. I loved this thread. I love the fact that a warning was issued and the member bashing kept on rolling. I loved the fact that a bunch of assholes turned their nose up at 17 year old pussy knowing full well in the real world those girls wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them if their heads were on fire.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I loved the fact that a bunch of assholes turned their nose up at 17 year old pussy knowing full well in the real world those girls wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them if their heads were on fire.
That's some funny shit right there.

Sometimes it's tough for some people to differentiate between being shocking to be funny and just being a complete monster. It's also tough for some people to understand that there are two sides to every story, everyone makes mistakes (or acts like an asshole on purpose) sometimes, and that Ant and Melissa both are real people.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I'm slow, now I see why 3HP posted this. I guess when BeerBelly comes back, his disappointment will be great. I loved this thread. I love the fact that a warning was issued and the member bashing kept on rolling. I loved the fact that a bunch of assholes turned their nose up at 17 year old pussy knowing full well in the real world those girls wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them if their heads were on fire.
I also love the fact that no one had to be banned afterward. :).

Only took a few strongly worded pm's to the rabble rousers and one innocent member that got a nasty pm for doing nothing. (sorry again Biv)

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
Sometimes it's tough for some people to differentiate between being shocking to be funny and just being a complete monster. It's also tough for some people to understand that there are two sides to every story, everyone makes mistakes (or acts like an asshole on purpose) sometimes, and that Ant and Melissa both are real people.
What thread are you talking about?

There really was very little that Ant or Mellisa hadn't posted themselves. Who was being a complete monster?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
What thread are you talking about?

There really was very little that Ant or Mellisa hadn't posted themselves. Who was being a complete monster?
Calling chicks that may or may not post here bad names isn't good. Neither is attacking people posting in the thread. Ant and Melissa are fair game, but I don't think a thread about their issues would be able to stay out of the gutter.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Ah, what the fuck? I miss everything.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
I posted something vaguely amusing that got a response. This only happens, in a rough estimate, once in 629 posts. I demand recompense!

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I also love the fact that no one had to be banned afterward. :).

Only took a few strongly worded pm's to the rabble rousers and one innocent member that got a nasty pm for doing nothing. (sorry again Biv)
Biv would have done something to deserve it anyway:action-sm

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I posted something vaguely amusing that got a response. This only happens, in a rough estimate, once in 629 posts. I demand recompense!

See you again in 629 posts! wavey

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
Calling chicks that may or may not post here bad names isn't good. Neither is attacking people posting in the thread. Ant and Melissa are fair game, but I don't think a thread about their issues would be able to stay out of the gutter.
Fair point. I guess a lot rides on whether the alleged wackbagger in the picture is a frequent poster or just a member, but no one was going out and attacking the girls personally, or really doing anything beyond using some of Ant's tweets to find their twitter names.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Fair point. I guess a lot rides on whether the alleged wackbagger in the picture is a frequent poster or just a member, but no one was going out and attacking the girls personally, or really doing anything beyond using some of Ant's tweets to find their twitter names.
A lot also had to do with the general shittiness of the posters
in that thread between themselves. When it degenerates into
a bashfest like that one did, it'll end.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
A lot also had to do with the general shittiness of the posters
in that thread between themselves. When it degenerates into
a bashfest like that one did, it'll end.
Ah, gotcha.

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
Oh, really? Because I could've sworn that I saw Ant mention that he was laughing his ass off at people slamming those broads, particularly the ugliest one. Who gives a shit.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Oh, really? Because I could've sworn that I saw Ant mention that he was laughing his ass off at people slamming those broads, particularly the ugliest one. Who gives a shit.
As mentioned, one or more of them posts here sometimes and Ant doesn't run the board. It's against the rules to bash members.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
that's the thing.... this had NOTHING to do with the guys slamming the broads. I saw the tweets from Ant too. If we were truly concerned about that part, the thread wouldn't have lasted one page, let alone 350 posts. It was when the assholes started finding other pictures of them and re-posting them here. Not to mention all the member bashing that continued after several warnings to cut it out.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
As mentioned, one or more of them posts here sometimes and Ant doesn't run the board. It's against the rules to bash members.
Then Fletcher's account should have been banned a long time ago.