Notorious W.H.O. ?

Furtherman

Nov 4, 2005
The role of Notorious B.I.G. for an upcoming biopic on the rapper will be found through an open casting call, the film's producers told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The still untitled Notorious B.I.G. project, which has been in the works for nearly seven years, will seek its star by auditioning actors and non-actors alike who resemble the rapper, whose real name was Christopher Wallace. Anyone can submit audition videos beginning 3 a.m. (EDT) Sunday to : http://www.foxsearchlight.com/notorious/

Patrice!

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Why would they make a movie to idolize a thug? No wonder the black community never gets anywhere.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
Don't they all look alike? I see Biggie and Tupac everytime I walk down that other street. I even see Jam Master Jay and Aliyah sometimes too.

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
NY
Damn I wish Fred "Rerun" Berry was still alive....He would have been perfect for the part

FMDoug

Nov 29, 2005
Why would they make a movie to idolize a thug?
Jesse James was a thug and how many movies have been made about him? Same with Bonnie and Clyde... the list can go on. If it entertaining, they will make a movie about it. Biggie had a great career and he was one of the best rappers who has ever lived (and died). So what that he ushered in this new shit rap of diamonds and whores, he was good at it and the songs were great. Biggie, Tu Pac, Puff Daddy all were in the same boat as rap was changing.

They already made a Tu Pac movie and he was more of a thug than Biggie. So why not BIG?

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
Why would they make a movie to idolize a thug? No wonder the black community never gets anywhere.
because if its done right it will be an awesome fucking movie thats why:action-sm

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Fat black guy with big lips who doesn't speak proper English.... they might as well give up, they will never find anyone who looks like that.