November 2 - 4: who wants to hang out and have me stay a night?

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
HIYA GUYS. So here's the deal.

My roommate is having his girlfriend come over next weekend, so I'm taking myself out of there to give him some privacy. However, I don't wanna go home cause.......... well home is boring. So I'm up for a non-stop good time of mooching off of people's homes!

Basically, I want to hang out for the day, and have place for the night. Not the entire weekend with one person, but just an opportunity to maybe travel and have a get together somewhere. Hopefully anywhere in NY, NJ, CT, PA, or MA. Somewhere I can take a train or bus too.

I'm thinking of checking out O&A/R&F on Friday, and then who knows what. Maybe a night in the city? Maybe head upstate? Who knows.

So who wants to chill next weekend?

PinballTec

At least Hitler had a reason to be hated.
Nov 6, 2005
Harrisburg, PA

My roommate is having his girlfriend come over next weekend, so I'm taking myself out of there to give him some privacy. However, I don't wanna go home cause.......... well home is boring. So I'm up for a non-stop good time of mooching off of people's homes!

Basically, I want to hang out for the day, and have place for the night. Not the entire weekend with one person, but just an opportunity to maybe travel and have a get together somewhere. Hopefully anywhere in NY, NJ, CT, PA, or MA. Somewhere I can take a train or bus too.

I'm thinking of checking out O&A/R&F on Friday, and then who knows what. Maybe a night in the city? Maybe head upstate? Who knows.

I have a perfectly comfortable battered womens shelter in town I am sure you would be welcome to spend the night in. I'll even toss in a free McGriddle (you pay extra for the fuckin cheese yourself) to sweeten the deal.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005

anyone else see this leading(or hoping) to Flea Man face down in a ditch with a black dildo rammed in his ass

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Flea, come to South Dakota. I promise you there will be no 'hunting accidents'.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Or, you could come to Detroit and I swear there won't be any....

You know what? Never mind.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
My roommate is having his girlfriend come over next weekend, so I'm taking myself out of there to give him some privacy.
This is something your roommate will never have to do for you.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
or you could come to oklahoma where i can guarantee that you will be in a hunting accident
Doesn't look like Flea is liking our offers.

Wonder what flea would look like after the bee attack?

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
Flea if it wasnt for the fact I have to spend a weekened with you in January I would offer but seeing as how I will be in Jan Im going to have to pass