NSFW brutal dog killed by brick NSFW

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
That's almost as horrid as the video of the cat being put in a cage, doused in gasoline, and lit on fire.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Minnesota Pest
Can't even describe how fuckin angry that makes me. I hope that rotten hunk of shit dies in a horribly I -can't -think -of -anything -bad -enough -way death.

BigTony

Oct 4, 2004
God that was an awful sound! I just felt sad for that poor dog and wished I could have caved in that jizz bag's head with that same brick.
The world is a very scary place...................

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
You know i hate dogs, i heard the first yelp and couldnt make it no more Im fucking sick. Jesus christ that is by far the second worst dog death video ever, nothing will be more disgusting then the cunt in heels stepping on the puppy. UNREAL!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Think the dog's name was Denny?

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
fuck my line has been finally crossed, holy shit, i have a cold sweat

SimpleSyrup

Apr 19, 2004
It's kind of funny that a bunch of dudes that laugh their asses off when the guys they listen to on the radio make a Connor Peterson joke, a retard is made fun of or when an AIDS joke slips in can't watch a dumb mutt get killed. What are you, fucking Tony Soprano?
Humans are supposed to kill dogs. It's this whole wacky food chain thing. Violent and uncalled for? Absolutely. But not worse than the other things we all joke about.

*Just for argument's sake.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I watched it thinking it was a brutal dog being killed deservingly...thead title is misleading. If that dog just mauled a child it wouldnt be that big of a deal to me, but now I feel guilty for watching, while eating ice cream.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
It's kind of funny that a bunch of dudes that laugh their asses off when the guys they listen to on the radio make a Connor Peterson joke, a retard is made fun of or when an AIDS joke slips in can't watch a dumb mutt get killed. What are you, fucking Tony Soprano?
Humans are supposed to kill dogs. It's this whole wacky food chain thing. Violent and uncalled for? Absolutely. But not worse than the other things we all joke about.

Images tend to have a greater impact on people than words. I see what you're saying, but you can't watch a dog get killed and then say, "Oh, what a hilarious joke."

And I didn't watch it.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
beheadings are a walk in the park compared to even the thought of something like this happening. dogs are my weak spot, i'm a sucker for puppies. not watching. i refuse to believe that this stuff even happens. if i don't see it, it doesn't exist, and i'd like to keep it that way.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit

OK, ladies and gentlemen we have I don't get the show guy.
Wow ok before explain the difference to you. why don't you try, because i would hate to educate you and hear, yea i know that, but.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
At least he realised he couldn't stop, he continued to kill it. Would have been worse if that stupid dog was rolling around screaming for a half hour before dying.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
wow, i went 18 hours before clicking on that.

yes.
a piece of my soul has been taken....

since i have no soul im not too worried
im more irritated that he didn't finish it off cleanly

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Dammit...God Dammit...

And now my wife cant stop crying.