Nude beach

Ever go to a nude beach?

• Total voters

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I went to a nude beach for the first time Saturday. Wasn't really a beach though, more like a rocky shoreline along a lake. Stayed out too long with no sun screen and got burnt badly all over my body. It's actually really natural feeling, after a minute you forget that you are naked.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
There's one at Sandy Hook. I've never been in the summer, but I've thought about going. And no, you can't help me with my sun screen.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
if i wanna see a fat hairy out of shape nude male...i'll stare in the mirror after a shower

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Back in the early 90's when I used to go to Mexico and drink A LOT. There was an Island IslaMuhereas(sp?) all nude, used to take a boat to it and a cooler of liquor.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
at least now when your girlfriend is questioning you about the skin falling off from your cock because of the aids you can just tell her that it is sunburned and she will never know she is being infected.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
if i wanna see a fat hairy out of shape nude male...i'll stare in the mirror after a shower
Yeah how many women were at this beach?

If I ever go to a nude beach there has to be a damn good reason to do so.

Obviously there are no hot chicks, because you didn't mention getting caught jerking off to anyone.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
There's one at Sandy Hook. I've never been in the summer, but I've thought about going. And no, you can't help me with my sun screen.
A mid-level corporate guy that works for one of my old company's main customers goes there alot with his wife. They're both pushing 60. Ugh.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Just look around in public sometime. You would only want to see about 5 percent of what you see. And I have a feeling that those beaches don't attract the best looking women. And who would want to see the cunt master nude?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
You don't go there to look at people. Nobody stares at each other. It isn't some people watching thing, or some sexual thing. You go there, get a full body tan, swimming feels better nude, don't have to buy a bathing suit, etc. I saw some gross people, I saw some good looking people, I didn't stare at any of them. In fact nobody looks at the hot women because nobody wants any 'movement'.

Seriously, 1 minute there and it's natural feeling. Feels like the way a beach should be. And once this burn goes away I don't have any tan lines.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I think it is Gunniston Beach.....high side strippers tan every Wednesday....Low side.. every day looks like an elephant seal experience.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Wikipedia said:
Gunnison Beach located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States, is part of the Sandy Hook unit of the Gateway National Recreation Area, and is managed by the National Park Service. It was named for the Gunnison Battery, a fortification built by the US Government to protect New York Harbor in the 1800s. Remnants of the battery, including gun emplacements, overlook the beach. It was once part of Fort Hancock, a test site and proving ground for the US Army for many years and was later the site of a Nike missile defense installation.

It is, by custom, the only nude beach in New Jersey, and is the largest clothing-optional recreation area on the East Coast.[1] The clothing optional beach attracts nearly 5,000 naturists per weekend in the summer months. Part of the beach is shared on a seasonal basis with a reserved breeding ground for the endangered Piping Plover, a native shore bird.
Damn, that's huge. There were only like 100 people at the one I went to.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Damn, that's huge. There were only like 100 people at the one I went to.
That section of the beach is at the north end of Sandy Hook. While most beaches battle erosion, that area of Sandy Hook takes on a lot of silt deposits from the river. The actual beach is pretty wide.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Mar 6, 2007
A mid-level corporate guy that works for one of my old company's main customers goes there alot with his wife. They're both pushing 60. Ugh.

this thread is useless without pics...

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
I went to one in florida. It was a good time but there are alot of overweight fuckers that make you sick. I normally walk around the house in nothing anyways so it doesn't bother me. Wife is self concious about her own body so she doesn't like to be nude.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
It's one of those things where if you're comfortable with your own body, you won't have a hard time going. The first time I went, I was really self conscious (I'm fat..deal with it), but after a few minutes I realized that there were women fatter than me & if they had the courage to walk around looking the way they did, there was no reason for me to not do it as well. I also noticed that nobody was paying attention to anyone else on the beach. And yes, there is nothing like swimming with nothing on.

Just gotta remember to using a higher SPF on the areas that don't normally see the sun ... walking around scratching your ass in public is really uncool.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i think ill keep my pecker in my suit and my hairy ass covered up, but i guess i would do it,

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
Nope! Can't do it!!

Even the sight of a chubby may give me a, Uhh ,chubby!:arrrh:

Damn this perpetual Boner!!