Nuke Map

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I actually feel better after seeing that. I thought I'd be fucked if a nuke got dropped on L.A. or exploded in Long Beach harbor, but I'm even out of the blast radius from the big Russian ones.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I actually feel better after seeing that. I thought I'd be fucked if a nuke got dropped on L.A. or exploded in Long Beach harbor, but I'm even out of the blast radius from the big Russian ones.
The uber russian nukes would probably destroy the planet.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The fallout plume would fuck you up. Temeculah, right?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Awesome site. It's fun to see what a 300,000,000-megaton nuclear weapon would yield in terms of damage.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
About 25 miles north. Guess you're probably better off just getting vaporized at ground zero. Especially since I'm not a "prepper."
25 miles away from ground zero. Have fun shitting out your guts, watching your hair fall out and dying a horrific death.

I'm 2.3 miles away from StratCom. When I was still in the Air Force the general consensus was that Omaha would be hit with a 5MT air burst because the Soviets would want to take out the largest telephone switching station in the country. They would hit Offut AFB/StratCom two fold. A 5MT ground detonation followed quickly by a redundant additional 5MT in case the first one didn't crack the command room that is at a classified depth. The fireball will be more then enough to make sure I'm not so much as a grease spot. If I'm on patrol and sitting way out towards Fremont Nebraska I will likely survive provided I didn't see the flash. The EMP will destroy my cruiser's electronics and I will homeless and on foot with two handguns, 1 shot gun, 1 tactical rifle. Seeing that it's Nebraska I figure I will fair pretty well. I have family out there.

My worst nightmare is to be out of the blast zone, but permanently blinded by the flash. Wandering around blind in a cop uniform I wouldn't have to walk to far before somebody decided to take a shot at me wanting my weapons.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
My worst nightmare is to be out of the blast zone, but permanently blinded by the flash. Wandering around blind in a cop uniform I wouldn't have to walk to far before somebody decided to take a shot at me wanting my weapons.
In that scenario I'd be save them the trouble and let them find me with my arsenal minus one bullet.

GlennathonMcD

May 7, 2012
I'm doing too many little experiments on this site. I'm seriously going to get arrested hahaha