Nurse charged over sex with criminally insane patient

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005

A mental health nurse who allegedly had sex with criminally insane patients is facing the end of her career.

The nurse, who worked at the secure Mason Clinic in Auckland and who has name suppression, faces one charge of professional misconduct before the Health Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal.

At the start of its hearing today director of proceedings Theo Baker alleged the nurse had a sexual relationship with the dangerous patient between June and October 2004.

She also allegedly gave him a cell phone which the pair used to text message and phone each other.

The nurse is alleged to have taken the man to her West Auckland home where they had sex when they should have been in other places like at the movies or in a shopping mall.

Among the incidents mentioned today were that they had sex in toilets at Unitech, in a library and at a McDonald's restaurants.

The nurse had also failed to tell her managers about an attempted escape by another dangerous patient.

Text messages read out today showed the nurse saying "I love u babe" and "I love u so much and I fear I am going to lose you".

Mason clinic boss Dr Sandy Simpson - who is also Waitemata District Health board's mental health clinical director - told the tribunal staff were never allowed to take patient's home because it breached professional boundaries.

The nurse resigned soon after the offending came to light.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Sexiest story since the gay bondage death.

Hoo-hoo, rip off

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Among the incidents mentioned today were that they had sex in toilets at Unitech, in a library and at a McDonald's restaurants.
I wonder how many feet were crushed during this.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The nurse is alleged to have taken the man to her West Auckland home where they had sex when they should have been in other places like at the movies or in a shopping mall.
Remind me never to go to Australia .... they actually allow criminally insane people in the malls & movie theaters.

Think twice the next time you let your kids play in the ball pit at McDonald's playland folks :icon_neut

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
SInce the name is suppressed are we sure this is a woman? story sounds an awful lot like a certain black-as-soot former EP of the Ron & Snowball Show

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
SInce the name is suppressed are we sure this is a woman? story sounds an awful lot like a certain black-as-soot former EP of the Ron & Snowball Show

Pretty sure

She also allegedly gave him a cell phone which the pair used to text message and phone each other.