NWO 4 LIFE

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Did anyone catch Smackdown tonight? It was pretty good. The whole show Vince was obviously staring into a mirror and it was pissing me off everytime The King would say "I wanna know who he's talking to" It was so obvious he was talking to himself. I just didn't expect the NWO thing. I told you guys Hogan and Nash were coming back. Atleast that is what I ahve been reading. I have not read anything about Vince bringing the NWO into it though, that was suprising to me. Raw is gonna be awesome, if they exploit the whole NWO situation.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I was suprised about the NWO thing also. Jerico is such a pompous @$$. And the Rock loses, which sucks.

Y

Yambag

why does the Rock always like to shine things up real nice and turn them sideways?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
why does the Rock always like to shine things up real nice and turn them sideways?
Well, the truth about that is, the Rock's Grandfather and Father use to be a shoe shiner's by trade, before becoming wrestlers. So, by the Rock saying that he is going to shine things up and turn them sideways, is his way of saying, Daddy I love you. :)

WWKD