NYC Borough with the hottest chickas?

Sep 10, 2005
So as I posted maybe 3 months ago about moving to Staten, well I'm finally here and so far, Its almost like any other town I don't see why so many people make fun of Staten Island...yeah it smells but the Females out here are from another fucking planet I tell ya! I never seen so many fine look women...Just at the mall itsself. To bad I got very little game. lol Pointless thread idn? fuck off :D

May 7, 2003
I'd have to say manhattan with SI a close second....

Though most of the hotties you see in manhattan are chicks that are there to work or party

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
I live on SI, but rarely go out around here anymore.
Where did you see these hot women?

Please don't say the SI mall.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten seems like 1st and Bk second...idn about manhatten so much, it seems like yeah every girl in manhatten is there from somewhere else....I feel liek bronx has the ugliest.

Sep 10, 2005
I live on SI, but rarely go out around here anymore.
Where did you see these hot women?

Please don't say the SI mall.
Everywhere idn man, I see girls out here that seem so hot its disgusting, even the mediocre ones got something. I went to the planet fitness out here at midnight the other night and seen some perfect looking girls.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Brooklyn boy here and this is my take.

Where do the hottest girls live
SI
Where are the hottest girls.
NYC (working)
Where do the hottest, richest girls live\
(NYC)

You also have some really nice girls in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, right across the VB.

Much yuppie poon in Brooklyn Heights.

With all that being said....the best place to score.....
Hoboken NJ on a Friday night. You get all the NJ chicks that work in NYC blowing off steam in the bars after work. Its where they get off the PATH trains. The place to be on a Friday night.

Good luck, but you will need some game, bro.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
hey man when are we gonna hang out?

I WANNA SEE HOT CHICKS TOO!!!! :)

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Nice tRRRRRRy theRRRRRRe budday.

I never left heRRRRRRe to be honest. I have actually been spending A LOT of time with my dRRRRRRink business. As a matteRRRRRR of fact we just closed a deal with a big time Bud distRRRRRRibutoRRRRRR in my area and we are looking at a major score.

I really have not posted anywheRRRRRRe but here in the last month or so. That otheRRRRRR place was not much fun to be honest. It never got going and while there were 3-4 really good guys, others just derailed everything.

Oh well.....thanks for noticing I was not around much. It nice to know that you care

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
Nice tRRRRRRy theRRRRRRe budday.

I never left heRRRRRRe to be honest. I have actually been spending A LOT of time with my dRRRRRRink business. As a matteRRRRRR of fact we just closed a deal with a big time Bud distRRRRRRibutoRRRRRR in my area and we are looking at a major score.

I really have not posted anywheRRRRRRe but here in the last month or so. That otheRRRRRR place was not much fun to be honest. It never got going and while there were 3-4 really good guys, others just derailed everything.

Oh well.....thanks for noticing I was not around much. It nice to know that you care
Congrats on the business man, seriously I am very happy for you

and of course i noticed that someone who I like on and off the boards wasnt around.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
It really has been a fucking roller coaster ride, bro. I am just unwinding tonight for a change.

Between work, family, drinks, etc I have not had much down time. I got a new car about 2 months ago and still have not had a chance to put my XM unit in. I have not heard a live show in over a month.

Hopefully shit will settle down a bit now that we have a distribution outlet. I actually have a meeting on Monday with some one from Cumulus broadcasting to start working on some ads for the radio.

They will be starting in my market up here in NY, but the plan is to work them down into the city and boroughs. This can really be huge.

I am actually heading down to NJ to play cards tomorrow night, if you are interested drop me a PM. It will be over by Keyport/Hazlet area.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
There are some damn good looking Staten Island girls, but the accent is possibly more off-putting than any in existence, and they're SO FUCKING DUMB.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
There are some damn good looking Staten Island girls, but the accent is possibly more off-putting than any in existence, and they're SO FUCKING DUMB.
Cut a hole in a bag, put it on her head and shove your cock in her mouth which is where the hole in the bag should be ..... don't have to look at her or listen to her.

Another problem solved by MA ;)