NYC elects commie, again. Point and laugh harder folks

domelogic

He's a mayor for all people...

I saw that and originally thought this is done all the time. Then I read the article and the Comrad is the one who approved of this in 2016. I guess someone thought they were getting re-elected

Floyd1977

I guess someone thought they were getting re-elected
To be fair, why the hell wouldn't he have expected to get re-elected. Did he honestly think New Yorkers actually care about corruption from their public officials with a -D next to their name?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I saw that and originally thought this is done all the time. Then I read the article and the Comrad is the one who approved of this in 2016. I guess someone thought they were getting re-elected
Outside of the hypocrisy of a social justice hero crying about poverty and claim to be "working for the people" in his city...I'm kinda mixed about this story now, as I read more about it. In other words, had this not been a corrupt, divisive scumbag, I'd feel better about it. Raises were given in 1999 and 2006, previously...so one could argue that their salaries were due for a review (Bloomy didn't really care anyway and put it off, since he never took the salary). I also thought "Warren Wilhelm, Jr" had a larger net worth ($1.5M), which he probably does now with all of the hush, backroom deals that a corrupt mayor like himself, can accept. But in this age of great prosperity under The Orange One, I guess even the mayor of NYC should get some sort of raise.

On the other hand, he's a terrible, divisive mayor that doesn't deserve shit.

Floyd1977

How much money is this going to waste (not that I really have any sympathy left for New Yorker's money being flushed down the shitter). He might as well sue the Moon while he's at it because it was the high tide and the resulting storm surge that was mostly responsible for Sandy's devastation.

De Blasio’s bogus war on fossil fuels

Mayor de Blasio on Wednesday announced a ridiculous assault on the fossil-fuel industry that powers our city and whose earnings support retired city workers.

Taking a cue from fellow leftist officials in California, the de Blasio administration filed a federal lawsuit seeking to recoup billions from the top five oil companies(BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil and Royal Dutch Shell) for their supposed role in the climate change that allegedly led to Hurricane Sandy and its devastating impact on the city.

The suit specifically seeks to recoup the costs of building the city’s resiliency in areas most likely to flood when superstorms hit. Hmm: That’s going to be a hard sell when de Blasio is encouraging more residential development all along the city’s waterfront.

Incidentally, Exxon has been answering similar suits in California by flagging those officials’ failure to disclose the climate change threat in their bond offerings.

Is the mayor ready to pay a premium on city borrowing as part of this stunt?

Plus, why should the oil companies pay? They’re not actually burning the fuel — that’s the world’s utilities, motorists, etc.

Without a practical non-fossil-fuel alternative, putting more carbon in the air is on all of us, not just the folks who provide the carbon. (Is the mayor willing to support nuclear plants, the only viable alternative?)

The mayor also joined Comptroller Scott Stringer to set a goal of divesting the city’s five pension funds of $5 billion worth of fossil-fuel holdings. But those stocks are a growing part of the US economy, thanks to the fracking revolution. It’s going to be hard to divest while still meeting the plans’ fiduciary obligations — which de Blasio and Stringer say they’ll respect.

Then, too, it would be nice to see the mayor practicing what he preaches. Will he ever stop taking his caravan of gas-guzzling SUVs to his Park Slope gym? How about canceling his flights around the country in support of his progressive agenda? (Save the planet, sir: Teleconference in!)

Sadly, we don’t expect him to change his ways — except for the worse. The city is facing four more years of this nonsense.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
How much money is this going to waste (not that I really have any sympathy left for New Yorker's money being flushed down the shitter). He might as well sue the Moon while he's at it because it was the high tide and the resulting storm surge that was mostly responsible for Sandy's devastation.

De Blasio’s bogus war on fossil fuels

Mayor de Blasio on Wednesday announced a ridiculous assault on the fossil-fuel industry that powers our city and whose earnings support retired city workers.

Taking a cue from fellow leftist officials in California, the de Blasio administration filed a federal lawsuit seeking to recoup billions from the top five oil companies(BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil and Royal Dutch Shell) for their supposed role in the climate change that allegedly led to Hurricane Sandy and its devastating impact on the city.

The suit specifically seeks to recoup the costs of building the city’s resiliency in areas most likely to flood when superstorms hit. Hmm: That’s going to be a hard sell when de Blasio is encouraging more residential development all along the city’s waterfront.

Incidentally, Exxon has been answering similar suits in California by flagging those officials’ failure to disclose the climate change threat in their bond offerings.

Is the mayor ready to pay a premium on city borrowing as part of this stunt?

Plus, why should the oil companies pay? They’re not actually burning the fuel — that’s the world’s utilities, motorists, etc.

Without a practical non-fossil-fuel alternative, putting more carbon in the air is on all of us, not just the folks who provide the carbon. (Is the mayor willing to support nuclear plants, the only viable alternative?)

The mayor also joined Comptroller Scott Stringer to set a goal of divesting the city’s five pension funds of $5 billion worth of fossil-fuel holdings. But those stocks are a growing part of the US economy, thanks to the fracking revolution. It’s going to be hard to divest while still meeting the plans’ fiduciary obligations — which de Blasio and Stringer say they’ll respect.

Then, too, it would be nice to see the mayor practicing what he preaches. Will he ever stop taking his caravan of gas-guzzling SUVs to his Park Slope gym? How about canceling his flights around the country in support of his progressive agenda? (Save the planet, sir: Teleconference in!)

Sadly, we don’t expect him to change his ways — except for the worse. The city is facing four more years of this nonsense.
Outside of the hypocrisy of a social justice hero crying about poverty and claim to be "working for the people" in his city...I'm kinda mixed about this story now, as I read more about it. In other words, had this not been a corrupt, divisive scumbag, I'd feel better about it. Raises were given in 1999 and 2006, previously...so one could argue that their salaries were due for a review (Bloomy didn't really care anyway and put it off, since he never took the salary). I also thought "Warren Wilhelm, Jr" had a larger net worth ($1.5M), which he probably does now with all of the hush, backroom deals that a corrupt mayor like himself, can accept. But in this age of great prosperity under The Orange One, I guess even the mayor of NYC should get some sort of raise.

On the other hand, he's a terrible, divisive mayor that doesn't deserve shit.
This dummy is going divest the cities pension and investment funds out of energy companies just as energy companies are trending upward again. Not only will that hurt the pension collectors it hurts the city too. Because NYC guarantees a 7% return. DeBlasio truly is a moron.
Plus, He also owns to brownstones worth roughly $5million dollars. Hypocrite.

Floyd1977

Ohhhh, this could get good. I'll actually give Blas some credit here for having some balls.

De Blasio plans to open homeless shelter on ‘Billionaire’s Row’
By Yoav Gonen, Jennifer Gould Keil and Elizabeth Rosner

Mayor de Blasio blindsided Manhattan’s “Billionaire’s Row” with a quietly announced plan to open a men’s homeless shelter in the former Park Savoy Hotel.

Residents at posh tower One57 are fuming over this planned hotel-turned-homeless shelter.Robert Miller
The building at 158 W. 58th St. — which stands back-to-back against the city’s most expensive apartment building, One57 — is being converted into housing for 150 residents and is scheduled to open in March, the city’s Department of Homeless Services said Wednesday.

Hizzoner’s plan — part of a program to create 90 new shelters across all five boroughs — was revealed last week in letters to local elected officials.

“Are you kidding me?” said a resident of the landmark JW Marriott Essex House hotel and condo building on Park South.

“I am in shock. You just shocked the s–t out of me.”

Victoria Bader, a dancer who’s been living on West 58th Street for the past two years, said, “How does this happen? We had no warning.”

Patricia Jenkins, who works in marketing and lives nearby, expressed frustration that “the city has a homeless epidemic and there seems to be no solution.”

“I don’t have an answer, but I know I do not want a homeless shelter in my neighborhood,” she said.

Rich Montilla, director of security for One57 and the adjacent Park Hyatt hotel, said he was “concerned for our guests going out in that area — we have an exit and entrance there for guests and condo owners.”

“I don’t know if these gentleman are violent, I don’t know what to expect,” he said.

When de Blasio announced his Turning the Tide on Homelessness program last year, he said that neighbors would get at least 30 days’ notice before a shelter opened, and pledged that officials would “take into account reasonable community concerns and input.”

During a Tuesday news conference, de Blasio noted: “I told you well before the elections there would be 90 new shelters, they’ll be in every kind of neighborhood.”

DHS said the Park Savoy housing will be run by Westhab, which manages shelters and affordable housing in Westchester and the Bronx.

Security measures will include at least two guards at the entrance and 56 surveillance cameras in and around the building.

The property is owned by New Hampton LLC, which bought it for $3.875 million in 2004, according to city records.

John Pappas, who’s listed in state records as the company’s official contact, declined to comment.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Ohhhh, this could get good. I'll actually give Blas some credit here for having some balls.

De Blasio plans to open homeless shelter on ‘Billionaire’s Row’
By Yoav Gonen, Jennifer Gould Keil and Elizabeth Rosner

Mayor de Blasio blindsided Manhattan’s “Billionaire’s Row” with a quietly announced plan to open a men’s homeless shelter in the former Park Savoy Hotel.

Residents at posh tower One57 are fuming over this planned hotel-turned-homeless shelter.Robert Miller
The building at 158 W. 58th St. — which stands back-to-back against the city’s most expensive apartment building, One57 — is being converted into housing for 150 residents and is scheduled to open in March, the city’s Department of Homeless Services said Wednesday.

Hizzoner’s plan — part of a program to create 90 new shelters across all five boroughs — was revealed last week in letters to local elected officials.

“Are you kidding me?” said a resident of the landmark JW Marriott Essex House hotel and condo building on Park South.

“I am in shock. You just shocked the s–t out of me.”

Victoria Bader, a dancer who’s been living on West 58th Street for the past two years, said, “How does this happen? We had no warning.”

Patricia Jenkins, who works in marketing and lives nearby, expressed frustration that “the city has a homeless epidemic and there seems to be no solution.”

“I don’t have an answer, but I know I do not want a homeless shelter in my neighborhood,” she said.

Rich Montilla, director of security for One57 and the adjacent Park Hyatt hotel, said he was “concerned for our guests going out in that area — we have an exit and entrance there for guests and condo owners.”

“I don’t know if these gentleman are violent, I don’t know what to expect,” he said.

When de Blasio announced his Turning the Tide on Homelessness program last year, he said that neighbors would get at least 30 days’ notice before a shelter opened, and pledged that officials would “take into account reasonable community concerns and input.”

During a Tuesday news conference, de Blasio noted: “I told you well before the elections there would be 90 new shelters, they’ll be in every kind of neighborhood.”

DHS said the Park Savoy housing will be run by Westhab, which manages shelters and affordable housing in Westchester and the Bronx.

Security measures will include at least two guards at the entrance and 56 surveillance cameras in and around the building.

The property is owned by New Hampton LLC, which bought it for $3.875 million in 2004, according to city records.

John Pappas, who’s listed in state records as the company’s official contact, declined to comment.
Best part is most of them probably voted for him.

Wonder if the residents can sue for loss of property values due to the stink factory being installed next door.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Of course there’s the usual “not in my neighborhood “ comments.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Anybody who voted for Sandinista Billy, and didn't realize it'd lead to filthy bums multiplying like rats all over the city, is a complete idiot, and they deserve to be bitten by rabid bums.

Anybody who voted for Sandinista Billy, and didn't realize it'd lead to filthy bums multiplying like rats all over the city, is a complete idiot, and they deserve to be bitten by rabid bums.
Don't forget said rats and shitting and pissing doing doG knows what else with impunity after the cops were told to stop summonsing people.

Yaaaaay for sanctuary states!

Illegal immigrant alien accused of stabbing stranger in neck at California market had been deported seven times

Ricardo "Don Stabsalot" Velasquez-Romero

A man accused of an “unprovoked and brutal stabbing” at a market in California last month is an illegal immigrant with a criminal record who had been previously deported seven times, a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman told Fox News.

Ricardo Velasquez-Romero, 39, who also goes by the name Eulalio Miniz Orozco and Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez, was arrested last month after local police say he stabbed a 61-year-old man in the neck at Lola’s Market in Santa Rosa on Dec. 21.

Department of Homeland Security databases indicate Velasquez-Romero “has been repatriated to his native Mexico seven times since 2007,” a spokesman for ICE said.

“Records indicate Mr. Velasquez also has multiple prior criminal convictions, including those from felony drug and weapons charges,” said James Schwab, a spokesman in San Francisco for ICE.

Schwab said ICE has placed a detainer on the suspect with the Sonoma County Jail, indicating a desire to take custody of him when released from local custody, and “continues to closely monitor the legal proceedings of Mr. Velasquez.”

At the time of the stabbing, Santa Rosa Police said the victim and the suspect had been sitting at different tables in the restaurant and had not spoken to each other.

“At one point, the suspect stood up and walked toward the victim,” the local police said a news release. “The suspect had an unknown stabbing instrument in his hand and stabbed the victim once in the neck. The suspect then fled the area on foot.”

Velasquez-Romero had been residing in Santa Rosa for the previous two months, police said.

The victim, whose name was not released, was transported to a local hospital with a life-threatening injury. At the time of Velasquez-Romero’s arrest last month, the police said the victim’s condition had been upgraded to stable.

Velasquez-Romero has been charged with attempted murder.

It follows the case of Kate Steinle, who was shot to death in San Francisco in 2015 by an illegal immigrant named Jose Ines Garcia Zarate. The case fueled a nationwide debate on sanctuary cities. Zarate, who had previously been deported several times, argued the shooting was an accident and was acquitted of murder last month.

California recently became a "sanctuary state,” where local police are prevented from asking people about their immigration status
El Linko

Floyd1977

Ban dihydrogen monoxide!
Very dangerous chemical. It can cause death if ingested in large quantities. Can cause asphyxiation, is a well known flame retardant, can corrode electrical devices and lots of horrible other shit.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Very dangerous chemical. It can cause death if ingested in large quantities. Can cause asphyxiation, is a well known flame retardant, can corrode electrical devices and lots of horrible other shit.
And it's incredible difficult to find for free while in its frozen state.

Floyd1977

And it's incredible difficult to find for free while in its frozen state.
Well, for a grand or two any household can purchase a device that will convert the chemical into its solid state.

Certain meterorlogical patterns at certain times of the year (depending on where you live) can also do the job (probably due to global warming though)

Last edited:
de Blow-me-oh EXPOSED as sex-harasser after inappropriately kissing DOZENS of female lawmakers ON CAMERA!
De Blasio Faces Criticism For Kissing Women Lawmakers Hello
February 6, 2018 at 7:41 pm

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Mayor Bill de Blasio’s behavior in Albany was called into question Tuesday night – by some who say that a kiss is not just a kiss.

As CBS2 Political Reporter Marcia Kramer reported, de Blasio smooched his way through Albany this week – bestowing kisses on female lawmakers while men got a handshake and maybe a pat on the back.

Workplace experts said the mayor was out of line; that his charm offensive was not charming and was more than a little bit offensive.

“Absolutely horrible,” said workplace expert Steven Viscusi.

Viscusi, an expert in workplace etiquette, was not feeling the love over Hizzoner’s actions.

“It’s absolutely inappropriate in any business environment today — with the new #MeToo movement — but even before that, that women should be hugged in an intimate way,” Viscusi said. “Why should a woman have to be pushed close to you and rubbed up against?”

And with the flu season so dramatically upon us, Viscusi said the mayor was guilty of a double faux pas.

“In church, the bishop has told people to give a special signal like this,” Viscusi said as he put his palms together to demonstrate, “as opposed to shaking hands.”

De Blasio asked the mayor about the way he greets women lawmakers.

Kramer: “I wonder if you think that’s an appropriate greeting for an executive at a business meeting.”

De Blasio: “I think certainly for the last 30 or so years that I’ve been involved in professional and public life – 30-plus years – that has been a norm and it’s been a respectful norm.”

But on the street Tuesday afternoon, some New Yorkers did not agree. When asked if it was appropriate for an executive to kiss a woman hello, Hilda Greenfield of the Upper West Side said no.

“I don’t know, it’s just too intimate,” she said.

“I don’t think that would be appropriate, and I’ve worked for many organizations where that wouldn’t be tolerated,” said Darryl Roberts of the Upper West Side.

“No, definitely not,” said Erica Blum.

“Here in the states, a handshake would probably be the better course of action,” said Olivia Broome of Washington Heights.

“If it’s his wife,” said Peter Roth. “In a business situation, usually you don’t behave that way.”

But not everyone said it was unacceptable. When asked whether an executive kissing a woman hello was appropriate, Rose Lipman of the Upper West Side said, “Sure.”
Video of alleged improprieties: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/02/06/de-blasio-kissing-women-lawmakers/

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator