NYC elects commie, again. Point and laugh harder folks

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
We parked at the mid town Hilton last weekend for less than 24 hours, $70.
Day parking isn’t that much, but no middle class shlubs are driving into Manhattan as a commuting method.

Even with congestion pricing there will be NO noticeable difference in traffic. This is just another tax on businesses.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Day parking isn’t that much, but no middle class shlubs are driving into Manhattan as a commuting method.

Even with congestion pricing there will be NO noticeable difference in traffic. This is just another tax on businesses.
Took the wife up to see the Radio City show and do some shopping before Christmas
and it was about 35 bills to park for the day. About the same as Philly these days.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Took the wife up to see the Radio City show and do some shopping before Christmas
and it was about 35 bills to park for the day. About the same as Philly these days.
Yep, so if you’re Johnny Lunchpail from Jersey, you were not driving in to the jobsite with your car anyway. Just another tax on entities which cannot avoid it, mostly service and delivery companies.

Most middle classers are not driving into Manhattan on a daily basis anyway. There is no parking except for commercial lots and garages at ~$30-40 per day.

The effect will be felt as businesses raise prices to compensate, though.
So who is driving into to say Manhadden everyday? Like I always just see normal cars and shit...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
So who is driving into to say Manhadden everyday? Like I always just see normal cars and shit...
People who have on-site free parking, cops, firemen, EMS.

Also, many people CAN afford $~40 per day so they aren’t gonna stop because of this tax.

I’ll bet most of the cunts whining about this new tax and all the other new taxes also voted for DeBlasio and Cuomo. Fuck em.

Last edited:
People who have on-site free parking, cops, firemen, EMS.

Also, many people CAN afford $~40 per day so they aren’t gonna stop because of this tax.

I’ll bet most of the cunts whining about this new tax and all the other new taxes also voted for DeBlasio and Cuomo. Fuck em.
Well and of course schlubs and tourists etc driving in for the day of "fun" well tolls... and taxes really...

One thing that really irks me is if I have an out of state EZpass I don't get a discount on the various tolls out of state. Even though all the billing is done through some office in NJ... hmm next time I'm driving to Canada gonna try to avoid going through NY... fucking $20 plus in tolls on the interstate alone...

domelogic

Cuomo is really helping keep wealthier New Yorkers in state. He is enacting new taxes: house sales from 2mil and up, charging to come into manhatten, ban on plastic bags, internet marketplace provider tax. Never stop that spending

Just for shits and giggles
New York City population change by county

New York City's population change from 2017 to 2018 according to the U.S. Census Bureau population estimate.

2017 2018 +/-
1 Bronx 1,439,725 1,432,132 -7,593
2 Kings 2,596,385 2,582,830 -13,555
3 New York 1,629,780 1,628,701 -1,079
4 Queens 2,296,865 2,278,906 -17,959
5 Richmond 475,516 476,179 +663

Just for shits and giggles
New York City population change by county

New York City's population change from 2017 to 2018 according to the U.S. Census Bureau population estimate.

2017 2018 +/-
1 Bronx 1,439,725 1,432,132 -7,593
2 Kings 2,596,385 2,582,830 -13,555
3 New York 1,629,780 1,628,701 -1,079
4 Queens 2,296,865 2,278,906 -17,959
5 Richmond 475,516 476,179 +663
Wonder how much was in city and state taxes lost...

I opted for direct deposit. The money came into our account yesterday.
Me as well... mind you TD sucks... only reason I have it as it is a joint account for when my parents travel so they don't get fee-ed to death.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Me as well... mind you TD sucks... only reason I have it as it is a joint account for when my parents travel so they don't get fee-ed to death.
I’m shocked how quickly shitty NY sent the money.

I’m shocked how quickly shitty NY sent the money.
Maine seems to take their time... now if you owe them income or sales tax... holy shitski. 4 years after I moved out of the gulag I was still getting phone calls from the sales tax division as I was one who used to file the reports etc... so obviously idiot isn't paying her sales tax...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate

New York City is the first city in the United States to eliminate processed meats.

Mayor Bill de Blasio approved an ambitious $14 billion Green New Deal on Monday, April 22, to combat climate change. The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities. The new commitment builds off of the Meatless Mondays campaign that was adopted by all NYC schools in 2017.

“It is a difficult plan. It is a necessary plan.... Estimates that tell us that we have only 12 years to get it right. Let’s be clear, we have until 2030 to change things fundamentally, or our lives won’t be the same,” de Blasio said at an Earth Day event yesterday.

By 2030, New York City's Green New Deal will reduce greenhouse emissions by 30% while also creating new jobs. Additionally, all buildings that are 25,000 square feet or more, of which there are 50,000 citywide, will be required to make efficiency upgrades that lower their energy usage and emissions or they will face steep penalties.

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content...-dogs-and-processed-meats-to-improve-climate/

Floyd1977

New York City is the first city in the United States to eliminate processed meats.

Mayor Bill de Blasio approved an ambitious $14 billion Green New Deal on Monday, April 22, to combat climate change. The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities. The new commitment builds off of the Meatless Mondays campaign that was adopted by all NYC schools in 2017.

“It is a difficult plan. It is a necessary plan.... Estimates that tell us that we have only 12 years to get it right. Let’s be clear, we have until 2030 to change things fundamentally, or our lives won’t be the same,” de Blasio said at an Earth Day event yesterday.

By 2030, New York City's Green New Deal will reduce greenhouse emissions by 30% while also creating new jobs. Additionally, all buildings that are 25,000 square feet or more, of which there are 50,000 citywide, will be required to make efficiency upgrades that lower their energy usage and emissions or they will face steep penalties.

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content...-dogs-and-processed-meats-to-improve-climate/
This can’t be real. Would be national news. The amount of hot dogs sold in NYC in a year could stretch to the moon. I get that Billy Dee is trying to find his national platform, but between him, Cuomo and AOC, they’re daring NY to go trump in 2020.

The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities.

Sill be able to get a hot dog on street.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

This cunt is really running with the “12 years” retardation...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
This can’t be real. Would be national news. The amount of hot dogs sold in NYC in a year could stretch to the moon. I get that Billy Dee is trying to find his national platform, but between him, Cuomo and AOC, they’re daring NY to go trump in 2020.

It’s for city-run agencies. Yeah, it’s real.