NYC elects commie, again. Point and laugh harder folks

Floyd1977

I'm only watching because I'm surprised a guy like DeBlasio agreed to an interview. But normally right after Tucker is over I watch something else because Hannity is annoying
Desperation.

Meanwhile, Warren who actually does have a shot at the nomination if doubling down on Fox being a racist outlet (essentially doing the same thing they’re supposed to be disgusted as Trump for doing)

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jesus Christ I would donate to de Blasio's campaign if he reached across the desk and punched Hannity in the fucking mouth. Five minutes badgering about the police and the water "assaults."

What the fuck. He just played what seemed like the end of the interview, but he's going to come back from the commercial with more? Fucking idiot.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Somehow I doubt deblasio will take Shapiro's interview offer.

I'll hand it to Yang, he has no problem doing interviews with anybody and seems to be a good guy, even if his platform is nuts.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Stop fishing for sound bites, you fat necked cunt. How shitty do you have to be to make de Blasio look good?

And more of the Hannity bio. This is excruciating.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I can't hear them, but they look like they are about to rage kiss.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Why would anyone listen to a Hannity/de Blasio conversation? How can anyone hate themselves that much without just ending it all?

Can't win. Go short-term and take an anti-dem stand and lose long-term as dems run the city. 1/3rd of PD lives in Long Island anyway and doesn't vote local.

Nationally, education always goes dem. Labor is split. TWU (transit union) went Hillary. The FOP went Trump as Hillary didn't respond to their questionaire. Play nice with the local politicians and endorse their canidate or go against them and wager. Last election looked like a guaranteed D until the miracle for ICE occurred.

2020 should will def be interesting.
No to quote myself but it goes to what we were discussing @whiskeyguy about union support..

Some sanit workers outraged over union urging them to donate to mayor’s presidential bid

Posted Aug 10, 4:53

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Some from the more than 6,000 members of the Uniformed Sanitationmen’s Association Local 831 are outraged over a mailer from their president urging them to donate $1 to $5 to Mayor Bill de Blasio’s long-shot bid for president so that he can qualify for the third Democratic debate in September.

The fact that he can't even win over a crowd the size of a small pizzeria is more proof he shouldn't be anywhere near the next debate.

Last edited: