NYC elects commie, again. Point and laugh harder folks

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The case in question is a landlord that ratted out a deadbeat illegal alien tenant who refused to pay rent.

So, where's the hate? Seems like cold, calculating business decision to me.

domelogic

A store owner tells two friends who are speaking Thai while shopping in his store to ‘speak English

So a store in America asks someone to speak English because he doesn’t understand their gibberish is now against the law. Ponderous. This all comes from a place of hate, not hey I have no idea what you are saying in my store which makes it somewhat impossible to help you

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I'm sure the definition of "hate" is pretty fucking broad in the minds of the bleeding heart lefties.
Hate = Don't own pussy hat
Hate = not trans
Hate = not a woman
Hate = not a minority
Hate = didn't vote for Obama more than 2 times
Hate = aren't outraged by anything

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Sounds like that wouldn't sit well at all with the first amendment. Also protects a class that aren't even citizens.
Wrong. De Blasio already put a new law in the books that fines you $250,000 if you use the wrong pronouns.

Floyd1977

Sure but good luck not going broke fighting it. It’s not like the ACLU will come help you, They’re more concerned with helping Illegal Aliens.
Yep, this is exactly the kind of thing I’ve been concerned about. Lib areas soft repealing the constitution. You don’t like it, take it up with the Supreme Court.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Yep, this is exactly the kind of thing I’ve been concerned about. Lib areas soft repealing the constitution. You don’t like it, take it up with the Supreme Court.
“You’ve been fined $250,000 for a thought crime. Don’t worry, you’ll get your 267 days in court!”