O+A Best of Listening Thread 03/19/2008- Another Best Of Day

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Another thread started by Liddy!

LiddyRules

You're Meany Morning Manahan

English Gent

Way to kill that 'attractive lesbians go for women that look like dudes' stereotype, Cynthia:

Do you think that she went out of her way to find one that resembled Mickey Rooney?

LiddyRules

I thought that was a male O+A fan getting a picture with a celebrity

English Gent

Lokimorningtrivia: the best newspaper headline ever was one used by the UK's Daily Mirror in 1986, after Liberace died of AIDS.

In 1957, Liberace successfully sued the Daily Mirror for libel, because an article in that newspaper had implied that he might be gay.

In 1986, after it had emerged that Liberace had died of AIDS, the Daily Mirror printed the headline, "CAN WE HAVE OUR MONEY BACK, PLEASE?"

Best headline ever, kids.

You're welcome.

LiddyRules

Lokimorningtrivia: the best newspaper headline ever was one used by the UK's Daily Mirror in 1986, after Liberace died of AIDS.

In 1957, Liberace successfully sued the Daily Mirror for libel, because an article in that newspaper had implied that he might be gay.

In 1986, after it had emerged that Liberace had died of AIDS, the Daily Mirror printed the headline, "CAN WE HAVE OUR MONEY BACK, PLEASE?"

Best headline ever, kids.

You're welcome.
I'd like proof. I can only find it referenced on two websites. One being a blog and one being a message board.

And everyone knows Dewey Defeats Truman is the best headline.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I'd like proof. I can only find it referenced on two websites. One being a blog and one being a message board.
The first part is obliquely true. The second part is just plain false.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Are they on vacation? I haven't been keeping up with the show as much lately.

Pearce

Day 2 of listening to The Junkies, blech
I don't understand how you don't just listen to old O&A. There's no other radio show that comes close to the quality of the boys, why bother trying?

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
I don't understand how you don't just listen to old O&A. There's no other radio show that comes close to the quality of the boys, why bother trying?
Well, since the tournament has a regional down here in DC they're having a bunch of coaches on and stuff. The Junkies can be ok just a bit over the top with the hackiness sometimes.

Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder :puke:

It's ok, Terell Pryor is gonna be a Buckeye (or a Duck) but it's fine, it's good :action-sm
Morning, and morning.

But I just spent 38532 hours doing a stupid accounting project wherein I compounded an error for a great deal of time, and took another hour or so trying to figure out where I went wrong on another part. It's all done and perfect-like now, but holy shit was that frustrating. I have class in 3 hours, I'm going to bed.

Nighty-night.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Good Morning, World.

Nothing but street-cred and bad assedness over here, how about y'all?