[O&A] COD4 Clan?

SKRI

hey guys if you think that we should all put that as our clan tags in COD, we should figure out some times that we can all play together, and hell, if we're good, could maybe even sometime enter tourneys, get some free press and plugs for the show for playing a game.

[O&A]SuicideKing 13
Usually play late nights to early mornings

Mods, if you think this needs to be merged with the other COD thread, have mercy.

hey guys if you think that we should all put that as our clan tags in COD, we should figure out some times that we can all play together, and hell, if we're good, could maybe even sometime enter tourneys, get some free press and plugs for the show for playing a game.

[O&A]SuicideKing 13
Usually play late nights to early mornings

Mods, if you think this needs to be merged with the other COD thread, have mercy.
Free plugs and "press" for the show by playing a video game? I doubt that would get ANYTHING since no one but the players give a damn about the goings-on with the online game.

Plus, the boys don't need free plugs from us. They get paid to do what they do and manage their business. I don't think they're hurting buddy. They get paid more in a month than you get get paid with two years+ salary.

SKRI

hell, i started listening to opie and anthony cuz some guy was talking about them over xbox live, they gained a listener and since then ive gotten quite a few of my friends to subscribe. so as far as what you said, i guess i just see it differently. and if nothing else, its fun. darn.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
In honor of our fearless leader General Bob Kelly, I urge you to join the [GAAY] clan. We are not homosexuals, but Guy's Against Anal Yuck.

In honor of our fearless leader General Bob Kelly, I urge you to join the [GAAY] clan. We are not homosexuals, but Guy's Against Anal Yuck.
Or if you happen to play on the PS3 you can join the "Countrymen Under No Tyranny" or the CUNTs for short.

WaddleDoodle

Creepy? We're the CIA. It's what we do.
OR playing on the PC, on the pestgaming.com servers :)

WaddleDoodle

[OnA]. You have to go in through the Multiplayer optiions, becasue the profiles don't like brackets.

Joey Bond

Huddla Huddla Huddla
I play on 360 under the [O&A] clan tag I have people ask me what o&a stands for and then I tell em sometimes the people are like I love those guys I listen all the time and some people never heard of em ut it is definatly a way to spread the virus

Free plugs and "press" for the show by playing a video game? I doubt that would get ANYTHING since no one but the players give a damn about the goings-on with the online game.

Plus, the boys don't need free plugs from us. They get paid to do what they do and manage their business. I don't think they're hurting buddy. They get paid more in a month than you get get paid with two years+ salary.
Yea, because, ya no, no 1 on our servers started to listen to OnA or even know who they are by us spreading the virus to countless players that come in every minute of every day.

I know of some who now listen to OnA because they heard, got knowledge of, from our servers.

cleft_pallet

Head Muckety Muck
CrownVic is right. We have introduced a lot of new people to O&A, just from playing on our pestgaming servers.

WaddleDoodle

Sure it is. Enjoy running 3 programs just to play, while 360 enjoys seemless connection to friends lists, rooms and voice comm. :action-sm
I'll also enjoy more control sensitivity, and user created content :action-sm

Oh, and better voice comm (XBL headsets have that nice tinny sound, when not being overpowered by 12 year olds)

vice86

How do I look, Denny?

Hello Carl Cranky!

C

chicubfan

I'll also enjoy more control sensitivity, and user created content
Yes because when I play a game I say fuck the professionals, I want to see what other people can make.

Beeman99

Sure it is. Enjoy running 3 programs just to play, while 360 enjoys seemless connection to friends lists, rooms and voice comm. :action-sm
umm, ok

PC has custom maps, better voice with TS, and you have seemless connections to friends and rooms. The only way the 360 is better is that the poor children of the world that can't play PC with the men have it.

Aero 1

stop bickering!!!

we all can agree that beeman is a cunt.