O&A fan call Coast to Coast AM last night?

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006
Last night while I was working I was flipping through the channels and I was listening to Coast to Coast AM. They were talking about Karma. A woman called the show to talk about her two dead husbands and how Karma played a big part in their death.

She said her second husband Ramone died of AIDS. It might have been a coincidence and she didn't drop any other references but god dam it was funny. Any one have Streamlink for Coast to Coast AM to record it or was any one else listening last night?

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
I think you can download old shows off the website www.coasttocoastam.com but not sure I haven't been on that site in quite a while. That's pretty funny if that was an OnA call or just an odd coincidence.

Jack Russell

Your mom's box
Sep 28, 2006
Last night while I was working I was flipping through the channels and I was listening to Coast to Coast AM. They were talking about Karma. A woman called the show to talk about her two dead husbands and how Karma played a big part in their death.

She said her second husband Ramone died of AIDS. It might have been a coincidence and she didn't drop any other references but god dam it was funny. Any one have Streamlink for Coast to Coast AM to record it or was any one else listening last night?
I wonder if her other husband's name was Paul...

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006
I was going to subscribe to streamlink so I could download it but I figured it might be like Audible where you can only get that days show and future shows.

She didn't make much sense but the call lasted for a while, was probably around 4:40 am. She had a real heavy southern accent but she said she was from California. She really sounded like a paid caller. Maybe it was a O&A fan and she knew the Coast to Coast people would never pick up on the Romone AIDS reference but any O&A fan would?