O&A fan room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Ok, I agree with every one that ever said .... i was lost went to a room i thought i would be enbraced.....I encountered a bunch of drunk empowered women, and a few men kissing their ass's..... I will say alot of the men were cool... then theres the guys who dreaM OF CHICS..... GD got slamed....

tools.

NO NAMES.... "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TOO! Fuck you.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I know nothing about her and honestly don't fucking care. I dont make it my business to know, WHO IS WHO and what their O im part of the show bullshit means.

If someone fucks with me, Im fucking back. Thats the beauty of Glenn Dandy, Im clueless...

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Apparently I, m part of that awful bug party , and a 9'er... and everyone there can go f themselves.

People take this shit way to fucking seriously.

It's all knees fault.:action-sm

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Ah. Now I get it. I did the PT thing for awhile so I could watch the in studio cam. My membership expired a few months after I stopped using it. I realized I wasn't cool enough to be in the 'in crowd'.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Ah. Now I get it. I did the PT thing for awhile so I could watch the in studio cam. My membership expired a few months after I stopped using it. I realized I wasn't cool enough to be in the 'in crowd'.
x2.

I thought that I had graduated high school.
:icon_roll

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I'd thought about joining PalTalk but after reading some of these threads I say fuck it. I deal with enough assholes in my day to day life without paying for it.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I tried Paltalk, twice. I watched the live room a handful of times because I dont get up early.

During the night it's the same 5 people talking and dominating the room.

My only memorable Paltalk experiences is when DangerG showed up, and when DJNewStyle and the other guy (Monaco? or something) rip on people. They are the only funny and entertaining ones in the room. If you're not in the 'in crowd' you're just listening.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Apparently I, m part of that awful bug party , and a 9'er... and everyone there can go f themselves.

People take this shit way to fucking seriously.

It's all knees fault.:action-sm
ummm, i know of no such room or organization

9:icon_roll

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
How Anyone deals with PeoPle Yesing These YuPpy bItches is beoNd me. Going on Guesses, It ReaLly IS A mystery to me. Come back to Us gleNn dandy. This is your home!

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
How Anyone deals with PeoPle Yesing These YuPpy bItches is beoNd me. Going on Guesses, It ReaLly IS A mystery to me. Come back to Us gleNn dandy. This is your home!
hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.