O&A Halloween party in Boston?

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I heard Opie mention the possibility of this today. Any other information out there?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
It was also mentioned on previous shows, but I don't think any details or even a confirmation has been released.

I just hope they payoff if you win prizes this year. I am still waiting for my money from last year's show

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
If it's in Boston I won't be going. If Halloween was on a weekend I would look into accommodations and attempt to go but on a Wed. night, no can do......

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
If it's in Boston I won't be going. If Halloween was on a weekend I would look into accommodations and attempt to go but on a Wed. night, no can do......
I hope it isn't actually on Halloween. I already have a date with a 2-year old princess to go around the neighborhood that night. :arrrh:

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
I hope it isn't actually on Halloween. I already have a date with a 2-year old princess to go around the neighborhood that night. :arrrh:
It was actually on Halloween the last two years at Hard Rock......

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Im going to check with bcn, also maybe look around to the comedy connection site to see if anybody we know is performing around late October? My guess is they would go the Friday before the 31st. If so, im making reservations to stay in the city, I had to miss the tour because I wasn't ready to be around all the booze, but this is different and im ready now. I would love to show support and get some fucking wow stickers to spread around Cape Cod.

Here is who you wan't to bug in order to get some kind of answer; (would be good to show them O and A pests are alive and well, which im sure they are aware of considering there ratings hike and the huge sucess of the Virius Tour. However it would be cool to show them that people are willing to come not only from Boston, but from other city's as well. Maybe, just maybe the station would start sticking some of those giant O and A, and W.O.W., banners on busses again. Also the station may be better prepared if they had an idea of the number of people that may show up.)

WBCN Management

Mark Hannon - General Manager
Dave Wellington - Program Director (dwellington@wbcn.com)
Dan O'Brien - Music Director (dobrien@wbcn.com)
Cha-Chi - Director of Marketing & Public Relations (chachi@wbcn.com)
Bill Bracken - Chief Engineer (bracken@wbcn.com)

Promotions

Karalyn Mallozzi - Promotions Manager (kmallozzi@wbcn.com)
Chris Rucker - Promotions Manager (crucker@wbcn.com)

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Im going to check with bcn, also maybe look around to the comedy connection site= anybody we know performing around late October? My guess is they would go the Friday before the 31st. If so im making reservations to stay in the city, I had to miss the tour because I wasn't ready to be around the booze, but this is different. Would love to show support and get some fucking wow stickers to spread around Cape Cod.
Well if they do it the weekend before, there's a chance I would go then.....

Dani524

If it is in Boston, this would be a great chance for me to get away for a little bit. I would go.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
as long as it's not actually on Halloween, I'll be there. Even if it is on the 31st, I might be there late. I guess all we can do is stay tuned and wait for details.

norton23

I sent out a few emails,,,,im sure they won't let me know exactly the details but it's a start.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
If this is the case, I hope it IS on Halloween... I have class that day @ UMass Boston, AND Halloween is my birfday... it will suck enough that I have class for 5 hours on the celebration of my birf, so I will GLADLY join whatever is going on afterwards... AND already be in Boston

that being said, I would probably be there no matter what the date is... fellow working Bostonians know that its not easy to get to all of the events that we want to... gotta do what we can!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I just hope they payoff if you win prizes this year. I am still waiting for my money from last year's show
hahahaha Angelfucks tits got their 500 bucks :icon_mrgr

It most likely will be on halloween

norton23

opie and anthony most likely will be comming to Boston!

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}i've heard they're coming...just don't know exactly when...stay tuned for deets, bro.

(adam 12)

it has not been confirmed as of yet. i will get an update later today and let you know.

chris

.ExternalClass .EC_shape{;}.ExternalClass EC_p.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_li.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_div.MsoNormal{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman','serif';}.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlink{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass p{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman','serif';}.ExternalClass EC_span.EmailStyle18{font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';color:#1F497D;}.ExternalClass .EC_MsoChpDefault{font-size:10.0pt;}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;}.ExternalClass EC_div.Section1{page:Section1;}[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Hi josh[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Thanks for the email…we do not have a confirmation on O+A yet…we should know soon.[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']chachi[/FONT]

(I will check later and post the news)

norton23

sorry bout that crappy post,,,basicially they will be emailing me the details later today

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Hope you guys get a show. Makes no difference to me as I'll be in Vegas that week. :icon_mrgr

blotto98

YEAH! Wait. What?
Hey for real an early announcment would be appreciated on this.

I would head there from The D for this bash but I need some lead time

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
Dare to dream. If Menino wouldn't allow the Traveling Virus to be in Boston, what makes you think that the Halloween Party would be there?