O+A headed to Germany?

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Dunno if it's true but taking a comedy show on the road for the armed forces to enjoy would get a [like] from a lot of fans.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Bunk.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
I feel like they mentioned traveling with the show somewhat recently.

It'll be good for the 3 of them to see a different country without having a N-word-rich all you can eat cruise buffet to head back to.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Two words: Das Autobahn
Ant in a high powered rocket ship on the autobahn

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
We don't want our beloved Sir Anthony dead, sir.
Exactly. Just because you can afford a fast car doesn't mean you know how to drive it.

He can't even go to the bank without losing control. To be fair though shitty American engineering doesn't help.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Black ice is unpossible to drive on.

Unfair to blame a vehicle for shitty road conditions on a poorly designed and constructed street.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Black ice is unpossible to drive on.

Unfair to blame a vehicle for shitty road conditions on a poorly designed and constructed street.
Well when you own a car that's made to go fast in a straight line and even the thought of turning causes it to wreak maybe you should leave it I the garage on the wintery days.

On the bright side Germany is home to some of the most well engineered cars I the world. Grab an M5 and enjoy a real performance machine.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Exactly. Just because you can afford a fast car doesn't mean you know how to drive it.

He can't even go to the bank without losing control. To be fair though shitty American engineering doesn't help.
The road conditions were not conducive for that much horsepower and slicks. That doesn't make a person a bad driver. Even the Stig has fell victim to understeer and oversteer.
It's actually a lot safer for him to drive fast on the autobahn than the NYC highways. The roads are better maintained and the German population are better drivers. You don't have idiots sitting in the passing lane going 40 mph.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
The road conditions were not conducive for that much horsepower and slicks. That doesn't make a person a bad driver. Even the Stig has fell victim to understeer and oversteer.
It's actually a lot safer for him to drive fast on the autobahn than the NYC highways. The roads are better maintained and the German population are better drivers. You don't have idiots sitting in the passing lane going 40 mph.
I know I've driven it.