O&A in Boston Hard Rock Halloween 10-26-07

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
O&A will be at the hard Rock cafe on 10-26-07 for WBCN's Halloween party: "Big Creepy Night Out".

It's an invite only party, listen to WBCN for passes.

Hard Rock:
http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/cafes.aspx?LocationID=101&MIBenumID=3&MenuID=15

Hard Rock Halloween event details:
http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/eventDetails.aspx?LocationID=101&eventID=28902&MIBEnumID=3
Venue:
BOSTON

Date:
10/26/2007

Time:
07:00 PM

Description:
Check out WBCN.com for information regarding our upcoming Halloween party. More details to follow.

Telephone:
617-424-ROCK
Email:
Boston_Sales@hardrock.com
WBCN events:
http://www.wbcn.com/pages/58038.php
WBCN streaming online:
http://cbsplayer.streamtheworld.com/index.php?CALLSIGN=WBCNFM

I would really like to go to this, so if anyone else is going and has an extra ticket please please please PM me. Hope to see everyone there. Thanks. :D

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
does anyone even have tickets for this event? WBCN should give a bunch of tickets for O&A to give away or there won't be any O&A fans there.

If anyone is coming up from NY and needs a place to crash, I can probably accommodate you (I have space for a few but if there are a bunch of people coming together there is a Holiday Inn right next door to me that we could book up and then carpool in -all I need are numbers of people and we can start setting it up, but again getting tickets is the biggest problem). Also, if your coming from north of Boston, the Hard Rock is 2 blocks from the garage I park in every day for work so I can also carpool a bunch of people if you want to go together, save on parking, not worry about drinking, blah blah blah let me know.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
This is not an O&A event, and O&A do not use BCN's phone number, so I wouldn't be surprised if O&A are not giving out tickets during the FM portion of the show. It is a BCN party that O&A are PART of. If you're an O&A fan you'll just have to suck it up & listen to the station AFTER O&A.

We were all set to go to Boston for this, but it's just not worth our time. Sorry, O&A. Maybe next time.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
This is not an O&A event, and O&A do not use BCN's phone number, so I wouldn't be surprised if O&A are not giving out tickets during the FM portion of the show. It is a BCN party that O&A are PART of. If you're an O&A fan you'll just have to suck it up & listen to the station AFTER O&A.

We were all set to go to Boston for this, but it's just not worth our time. Sorry, O&A. Maybe next time.
You don't think there is any chance that O&A can come through for us and get a bunch of tickets? To my calculus they should be entitled to somewhere between 1/5 to 1/4 of all the tickets to distribute how they see fit, they are a part of wbcn. They should have like 100-125 tickets of their own to give out how they see fit, if O&A don't get that they should tell wbcn to go screw -why would they want to "hang out" with wbcn listeners who are not O&A fans? Seriously, that would just suck for them. But that's just my $0.02.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
why would they want to "hang out" with wbcn listeners who are not O&A fans?
There will be plenty of Boston area fans there to see O&A. I'd even agree and say maybe a quarter of the fans will be there for O&A only. I am a NY-metro area listener. Why would I waste my time listening to the BCN on-line feed to get on a "guest list" to see O&A on stage for what I assume will be less than an hour?

And I don't think O&A will get tickets to give out during the show. It didn't happen with last year's halloween debacle. We were forced to listen to Free FM AFTER O&A to win tickets. Maybe BCN will learn from Free FM's mistakes, but I don't count on it.

It's a great weekend away for O&A but I'm not going to be able to travel on BCN's dime. For an O&A road show it would be totally worth it. To see O&A make a guest appearance at BCN's super elitist party....not so much.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Such a bad Friday/weekend when the World Series might be in town.....

Natas

Aids free
we might be there, might now, how's that for vauge

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Opie announced just before the end of the FM show that he was going to work on "getting a few hundred tickets" for the faithful to get into the WBCN Halloween party, which is a really good sign. Looks like this could be an O&A event after all!

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
This sounds like fun.

Woo, as long as Flava Flav isn't invited this time.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
It's a Wbcn event that O and A are a part of,,,thing is it's bcn's deal, so who know's what will be going on,,,,I wouldn't be suprised if there wasn't a big mention that they are even there

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
wish I could go, but I'm working that night.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
does anyone even have tickets yet?

HamptonsHowie

"I Invented Satelitte Radio Robin"
If your part of Local 104 I'm sure they are going to offer tix.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
I can't go but I can try to get you tix, I might go to the studio.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Anyone else going to the Halloween Party?

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Anyone else going to the Halloween Party?
I've tried to get tickets, but had no luck. There is a group of people over at FBA who got tickets. Have fun. :action-sm

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
I can go! now I need tickets~

Chapel

Complete dickhead
I want tickets...

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
I will pay $200 for a pair of tickets. Just pm me

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I missed the live show today but it looks like Sonny created a stir about the BCN party. I have no idea what the controversy is between him and FBA/wackbag (w/e), so I'm not going to comment on that. However, it sucks that he spent $300 on a costume and couldn't get tickets, maybe O&A will get him in at the door. I had a really cool idea for a costume, but I wasn't going to spend time and money to put something together without first having a ticket -Sonny should have known better and not assumed he'd get a ticket so he really only has himself to be mad at if it doesn't work out. With that said, I hope he does get in and maybe he does have enough pull with the show to get in. I'm pretty sure if I made a kick ass costume and went down to the hard rock without a ticket, I'd spend the night outside the Hard Rock being laughed at as my dumb ass sits there. So, I was SOL when it came to getting tickets and it sucks that I won't be going. But fuck it, shit happens. I don't blame anyone and am not bitching about it. For those of you who were lucky enough to get tickets or be "in the know", have a great time tonight. Maybe I'll have more luck the next time O&A are in town. :action-sm

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
I missed the live show today but it looks like Sonny created a stir about the BCN party. I have no idea what the controversy is between him and FBA/wackbag (w/e), so I'm not going to comment on that. However, it sucks that he spent $300 on a costume and couldn't get tickets, maybe O&A will get him in at the door. I had a really cool idea for a costume, but I wasn't going to spend time and money to put something together without first having a ticket -Sonny should have known better and not assumed he'd get a ticket so he really only has himself to be mad at if it doesn't work out. With that said, I hope he does get in and maybe he does have enough pull with the show to get in. I'm pretty sure if I made a kick ass costume and went down to the hard rock without a ticket, I'd spend the night outside the Hard Rock being laughed at as my dumb ass sits there. So, I was SOL when it came to getting tickets and it sucks that I won't be going. But fuck it, shit happens. I don't blame anyone and am not bitching about it. For those of you who were lucky enough to get tickets or be "in the know", have a great time tonight. Maybe I'll have more luck the next time O&A are in town. :action-sm
You Didnt listen to what I said on the radio, I was told by the promotions director via email to give him my home address and he would mail them to me. In the mean time I was looking for thr tickets in the mail box for over a week before I realised that he sent me another e mail that said he couldent do anything for me. Ya, if you really want to put blame on me, it was unfortunate that I didnt check my email sooner. We had sent replys back and forth through out the day before I gave him my mailing address so I may have seen the reply but probably throught I had allready have read it so I wasnt lookng for a reply from him after he told me in the last reply that I was all set with tickets. Understand now sir

Top Bottom