O & A Listening Thread 01/31/08- Whatley Posse in full force

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Christ Flea, you fucking know better.

Hiya kids.

Just a couple, because Hudson's computer is clown shoes.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Here's a picture of Hudson's computer:

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Christ Flea, you fucking know better.

Hiya kids.

Just a couple, because Hudson's computer is clown shoes.

Fine pics BIV. Can't get enough of two girls kissing; it's more visually wonderful than the Northern Lights.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Fine pics BIV. Can't get enough of two girls kissing; it's more visually wonderful than the Northern Lights.
I've never understood the attraction of girl on girl action. I mean, you, as a heterosexual male, aren't involved and the chicks are digging each other, NOT YOU!

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Brutha Man...a character on the old Martin Lawrence Show.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I've never understood the attraction of girl on girl action. I mean, you, as a heterosexual male, aren't involved and the chicks are digging each other, NOT YOU!
Because it's like what you would look like making out with a girl from a far, but instead of watching yourself or another guy, it's a bonus chick. The slowness of making out with eyes closed.

Maybe I just like the act of kissing, because I don't care to see two girls licking pussy or fisting each other. I need to see the girl get penetrated on film.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Brutha Man...a character on the old Martin Lawrence Show.
Sadly, I remember that from my B-boy friend who watched Martin. Brotha Man would come in through the window and eat Martin's food.

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Britney Spears committed to an insane asylum. I cant wait for this discussion.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Britney Spears committed to an insane asylum. I cant wait for this discussion.
I really wish that she'd just get on with it, drink a fifth of bourbon, slit her wrists and settle into a nice, warm bath. Stupid fucking oxygen thief.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
"She is a mess". Way to go out on a limb, there, Opie.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I really wish that she'd just get on with it, drink a fifth of bourbon, slit her wrists and settle into a nice, warm bath. Stupid fucking oxygen thief.
I told you before, we need the sex tape to surface, then she can slit her wrists from palm to elbow!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/31/britney-went-willingly/

TMZ says it's so.
(Don't worry, no meatspin...)

Britney Went Willingly

Posted Jan 31st 2008 4:32AM by TMZ Staff

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned the plan to get Britney into UCLA Medical Center had been hatched for days -- it was aborted last night, but executed just minutes ago. And we're told the plan was so intricate the FAA had cleared airspace in route to the hospital.

Back at her house, Britney's psychiatrist told her she was going to the hospital. Her response was, "Is something wrong?" She was not resistant. She made hot chocolate and waited before paramedics arrived and placed her on a gurney.

We're told the psychiatrist felt her condition had deteriorated. Britney had not slept since Saturday -- a day and half longer than she stayed up in recent memory.

The reason she's at UCLA is her new treating psychiatrist practices out of that medical center.

We're told during her initial 72-hour stay she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. If, however, she refuses to take meds, the plan is for the the psych to go to court and have Britney held for an additional 14 days, during which time he can administer proper medications.

And get this ironic twist -- Lynne Spears and Adnan drove to the Medical Center in the same car. A source tells us when Lynne found out Britney was being committed, she blamed it on Sam and was extremely agitated. When Brit heard that, she screamed to her mother, "Shut the hell up."

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Non-sequitor fact:

NFC wins = Stock Market goes up.

AFC wins = Stock Market dives.

Go GIANTS!

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Being rich means you will never be seen by the unwashed masses unless you want to be. Wealthy enclaves in Beverly Hills are heavily guarded fortresses completely isolated and secluded from the view of the general public.