O & A Listening Thread 02/11/08- Welcome To Cunting Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Here, hope this makes your Monday Better.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
Grammy Fun Fact: Album of the Year Winner, Herbie Hancock, is responsible for the score to Death Wish (A.K.A. -- Everyone's Favorite Jeff Goldblum Movie). Which means he is also responsible for track 4, Paint Her Mouth.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Grammy Fun Fact: Album of the Year Winner, Herbie Hancock, is responsible for the score to Death Wish (A.K.A. -- Everyone's Favorite Jeff Goldblum Movie). Which means he is also responsible for track 4, Paint Her Mouth.

Although, one has to ask: how the FUCK did Herbie Hancock win album of the year? Christ on a bicycle..........It reminds me of the 1989 Grammys, when Jethro Tull won Best Rock/Heavy Metal Album, beating Metallica.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
Although, one has to ask: how the FUCK did Herbie Hancock win album of the year? Christ on a bicycle..........
The same reason Martin Scorsese won the Academy Award for The Departed. Scorsese was paid back for Taxi Driver and Good Fellas. Hancock was paid back for The Death Wish Soundtrack.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Although, one has to ask: how the FUCK did Herbie Hancock win album of the year?
Did you see the other nominees? I'd say it was the best out of all of them. What, you think that gawd awful rehab botch should have won? She was the one predicted to win.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
LOVE the knee shooters on the one on the right. the chick on the left is just plain yummy.

afternoon asshats!!!!!! :action-sm
Trust me from experience, add 15 years and two kids and they're not so great anymore.... :D

Of course now they're INCREDIBLE.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
The same reason Martin Scorsese won the Academy Award for The Departed. Scorsese was paid back for Taxi Driver and Good Fellas. Hancock was paid back for The Death Wish Soundtrack.
It's definitely some lifetime achievement BS, but I doubt that it's related to any specific album for which Herbie Hancock deserved to win. I mean, a lot of people genuinely can't believe that Scorsese didn't win for, at the very least, the masterpiece that is Goodfellas. You can't quite say the same thing for Hancock.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Well, time to go boys, catch ya later.
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
It's definitely some lifetime achievement BS, but I doubt that it's related to any specific album for which Herbie Hancock deserved to win. I mean, a lot of people genuinely can't believe that Scorsese didn't win for, at the very least, the masterpiece that is Goodfellas. You can't quite say the same thing for Hancock.
true. i really want someone to sever his fingers for making axel f.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Did you see the other nominees? I'd say it was the best out of all of them. What, you think that gawd awful rehab botch should have won? She was the one predicted to win.
Her music doesn't do much for me (I find her style quite affected), but I was surprised that she didn't win. Both the Foo Fighters and Kanye West should have won before Hancock, if we're genuinely going on the strength of the particular albums nominated.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
Hey, I got out before she hit the wall, I can't complain.
but to me, even the prospect is chilling. and the way the justice system still sides w/ these vulturous holes in divorce proceeding. sorry, not i said stew.

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
fuck the sluts. No offense, BIV. I love the pics. I'll see what Sac State has to offer this afternoon.

Fucking Tracy Morgan KILLS.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
but to me, even the prospect is chilling. and the way the justice system still sides w/ these vulturous holes in divorce proceeding. sorry, not i said stew.
You got that right, she got the new car, I left with what I could fit in the back of this

I guess I could say I got the Shelby, maybe make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.