O&A Listening Thread 02-12-08......Potomac Primary Tuesday

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Howdy all. :action-sm

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
Burr & Nick DiPaolo today. Should be a laff-fest. :D

Jul 13, 2006
Hi. I don't know how often I will be dropping in here because I left my laptop unplugged last night and I only have like three hours of battery light right now and that wont last through work. So, I will have to conserve batt power.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Some goodness today. I got these from photobucket as I was looking around. I really, really mean the NSFW this time.

And BTW, since they are on Photobucket, they wont be there much longer. So save anything you like now.

Sorry for the high picture count, but I wanted you to have a crack at them before they disappeared.
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

And this chick is just lovely: NSFW-ish
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
Some goodness today. I got these from photobucket as I was looking around. I really, really mean the NSFW this time.

And BTW, since they are on Photobucket, they wont be there much longer. So save anything you like now.

Sorry for the high picture count, but I wanted you to have a crack at them before they disappeared.
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

And this chick is just lovely: NSFW-ish
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
morning baggers. show thread already.
lovve the gwen stefani. :clap:

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Gotta go guys, enjoy the pics.

Oct 8, 2003
morning baggers. show thread already.
lovve the gwen stefani. :clap:
X2

Never knew there was a Gwen tit shot out there. It makes me happy to see her deceptively well sized and completely perfect breasts.

Morning all.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
:d:d:d:d:d:d

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
That Gwen shot is about as real as this one:

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Britannia says: "Good morning, you fucking cunts."

Oct 8, 2003
That Gwen shot is about as real as this one:

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
But didn't you read my post? I wrote that I was happy. And now you've taken that away from me.:(

But I forgive you, that first pic is done so well it might as well be real.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
X2

Never knew there was a Gwen tit shot out there. It makes me happy to see her deceptively well sized and completely perfect breasts.

Morning all.
For someone who's into video and photography, you sure aren't good at spotting a blatant photoshop, you silly boob.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
They're talking about days of the week.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Hi. I don't know how often I will be dropping in here because I left my laptop unplugged last night and I only have like three hours of battery light right now and that wont last through work. So, I will have to conserve batt power.
Well, make sure to keep us updated. I'll be losing sleep over it, that's for certain.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
Erock's neck is about to explode too.