O&A Listening Thread 06-08-07

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Hiya Kiddos. What be the haps?

Morning Biv. I've been photoshopping so much my wrist is about to snap and as a break I went out to a bar for an hour and half, so now I'm nicely buzzed. Good morning all.

alt130

Frunkis.net
Hi all, hope we have a reeealy goood shoooe. But I'm off to bed. :action-sm

English Gent

Mornin', shitdicks. How about that Paris HiltZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

haider254

:action-sm Morning Doooods :action-sm

and a happy Point and Laugh Friday©

george

eat my ass
I took the largest shit ever today.. I should have taken a picture.

English Gent

Nichole Richie looks like that clay head, for fuck's sake, which is pretty extraordinary since she's not Lionel Richie's blood relation.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

Happy Fridee.

I hate this place. Nothing works here. I've been hear for 7 Minutes.

umo

I gotta give up drinking. I was eating Paris Hilton's ass, she farted and flew out the window. Next morning I found out it was a rubber doll.

English Gent

As much as I dislike Martha Stewart, I have to agree with Jimmy that she didn't deserve to go to jail - what, for something that 99.9% of us would have done, too?

umo

Something you will never hear, maaaan:

"Hello folks, we know there are at least one million outrages in the justice system that deserve more exposure than Paris Hilton. Those stories are not as entertaining and do not generate big TV ratings. We are in the ratings business, so we will give you wall to wall coverage of Paris and continue our charade of phony righteous indignation about her antics" -the news media

I had never seen the first season of CSI:Vegas but I am watching it now on DVD.

It's neat to be able to see how the show evolved in the first season alone after four episodes. The first three shows mostly sucked but then by episode four they figured out their strategy and it's what they have stayed with since. It's interesting.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
We get, 911 already.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
morning baggers.

those gifs are a treat mendoza. the guy in the right side, looks like he has quite a job there checking her aiss

haider254

I had never seen the first season of CSI:Vegas but I am watching it now on DVD.

It's neat to be able to see how the show evolved in the first season alone after four episodes. The first three shows mostly sucked but then by episode four they figured out their strategy and it's what they have stayed with since. It's interesting.

CSI Vegas is good...

I watched the first 2 episodes of CSI: Miami and I just deleted the rest, same with CSI: NY...