O&A Listening Thread 06-11-07....the return of the O&A "Worst of" on XM.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Ah, Living in a post-Sopranos world. I've managed to learn very little about last night's show and what happened this season overall. Lets hope I can continue to pull it off. They need to get this on DVD quick like.

And no Sopranos spoilers in here, there are plenty of threads for that.

BIV

Ramone....merge these threads.

Why is it that making a listening thread is such a hard think everyday? It's like there needs to be a merge everyday now.

Morning Biv. How'd you miss the Sopranos? You watching the Tony Awards?

Even though mine appeared to be technically first, I'll condone this thread if Biv posts some teenage girl pics, deal?!?

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
What no Sopranos .....Will you better not listen to the show....I mean it was

Farting is the best. It's so relaxing to get rid of the gas pressure.

What's going on fellas?

Im listening to R&F but I guess I need to see about heading over to KROCK to listen to a lame ass radio show that is from being castrated.

BIV

Why is it that making a listening thread is such a hard think everyday? It's like there needs to be a merge everyday now.

Morning Biv. How'd you miss the Sopranos? You watching the Tony Awards?
No cable, I refuse to spend the money. Any show that is worth a shit will end up on DVD anyway.

Hvn't seen a single episode all season.

Here ya go chisels:

after that shitty finale, heres a real contribution from the italian american community
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

No cable, I refuse to spend the money. Any show that is worth a shit will end up on DVD anyway.

Who are you Vos? You're waiting for the DVDs to find out what happened?

D

drunksincerity

Who are you Vos? You're waiting for the DVDs to find out what happened?
Sad part is all they are going to do is repackage the Season One DVD's and try to pass it off as this seasons...

Here ya go chisels:

I'm with ya man. I haven't had cable for like four years now. It's just not worth the money just to see reruns of shows from earlier in the week, months(summer) and then old cheap shows from the '90s to fill time. It just sucks asshole for the price of like $80 a month for digital cable.

If I see something I like I'll buy it on DVD or I will just buy movies. I'm the same way about movies. If I see a movie I have to pay like $10 to share a room of a hundred other people but if I want to buy the film I have to pay another $15-20. So, I just would rather buy the shit on Blu-Ray in HD when it comes out because it looks better than shit from a projector anyway.

Oh, and the girl on the bike is nice.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

Lol, thank God, for O&A because I needed to hear this in the media from honest people.

BIV

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
So any guesse on the 1st topic touched......And GO FUCKING YANKESS thank you Opie

Rich W.

The Sopranos always sucked...we just watched because we knew it had a chance to be Goodfellas... it gave us glimses...but never paid off...

Oh...mornin' baggers