O&A Listening Thread 08/10/11- We're A Third Through August Already? Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I know. Fuck time in it's infinite ass.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
T-Dog producing today...no cackling Sam every 5 minutes....NICE!

I'm surprised Bob Dylan hasn't smothered that kid with a pillow.

thereturn

Ok was it just rock because the only famous singers who's kid was successful was hank Williams and hank jr, you could even throw in hank III.

This mayor's speech is EXACTLY why responsible blacks can't just "talk to our people". You'll sound like an old asshole, and they won't listen anyway.

Edit: look at Chuck D; he fell out of favor when PE started attacking Malt Liquor and drugs (he actually sued St. Ides for sampling his voice). At the time, thug culture took over hip-hop and being "afrocentric" went out of favor. That was 15 years ago, we're still stuck in that BS.

Wait; Anthony (a high school dropout) is going to disagree with a TEACHER who teaches in a different country about how the US education system sucks? SHUT YOUR CUNT MOUTH!!

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
You know, whenever I hear the term flash mobs, I think of those silly organized dances... Not real mobs.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Just tuned in...Sirius OnA Show is Sirius!

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
yeah where the fucks derosa to save this shit

thereturn

Fuck this black faggot, there are more poor whites than poor blacks yet they are the majority of violent crime.

Fuck this black faggot, there are more poor whites than poor blacks yet they are the majority of violent crime.
… against blacks. Most folks (black or white) are in jail for drugs, not murders. Look it up.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
This mayor's speech is EXACTLY why responsible blacks can't just "talk to our people". You'll sound like an old asshole, and they won't listen anyway.

Edit: look at Chuck D; he fell out of favor when PE started attacking Malt Liquor and drugs (he actually sued St. Ides for sampling his voice). At the time, thug culture took over hip-hop and being "afrocentric" went out of favor. That was 15 years ago, we're still stuck in that BS.
I sat Chuck D at a table at Bennigan's with his wife in 1994. His wife was a cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.