O&A Listening Thread 10/3/13 - On the 3rd day of Joktober, my true love gave to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's adorable how obsessed Ant is with his cat.

One day, I will own a 1969 Mustang. I WILL. I've loved those cars since I was a kid.

VicVinegar

Lucky he isn't in VA. 15+ over is reckless driving and they can take you in for it. Tow your car. Good time.

My prediction: this time next year Ant will have given the cat away.

VicVinegar

One day, I will own a 1969 Mustang. I WILL. I've loved those cars since I was a kid.
Unfortunately my dream car of a 67 Vette 427 is already ridiculously expensive, so I've given up on that.

I am a big Opie fan but I really hate when he talks over people, loudly so that whoever else is talking stops.

Unfortunately my dream car of a 67 Vette 427 is already ridiculously expensive, so I've given up on that.
Never give up. What're the odds that I'll find a 69 Mustang? I still hold on to hope lol.

Once again from Ant: Republicans rule! Democrats drool.

They're exempt because THEY DON'T QUALIFY, it's INCOME BASED you fucks.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Are we supposed to hate Denny?

'cause i like the over the top idiot.

So it's not just me that has thought that. That's good to know.
That and the over the top fake laugh. I'm assuming he knows people hate it because it seems like he's doing it more than usual. You know, because he likes to annoy the listeners..

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I am a big Opie fan but I really hate when he talks over people, loudly so that whoever else is talking stops.
Yeah, I brought that up during the last show without Ant.
he has gotten decidedly worse.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Sam's an idiot, Shawn Fanning was the genius behind Napster, Parker was there but not vital.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
this is neither funny, nor entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.