O&A Listening Thread 11/28/12 - MayGate - Raphlie is hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
I would root for Al-Queda before Alabama.
Yeah ,kinda figured that...I spent a week in Anniston and near Talladega Alabama and tried to get tix for Bama/LSU game last year (2011) Regular season...cheapest ticket was $400 and that was up high in corner of endzone...watched it in the Crimson Tiger Bar....Half Bama and Half Auburn Fans. Last 3 National Champions were...Bama...Bama...Auburn. and i think Bama wins again...sorry Nataskaos.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
I have good friends at the Shreveport La GM Plant...may be closing , not sure,and i have been to Nawlins 3 times...great state for hunting fishing shrimp etc...

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
Lets wake up sheetdeeks...Ant is Ranting about Taxes again...go knock tin...WHaaaa Whaaaaa

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Yeah ,kinda figured that...I spent a week in Anniston and near Talladega Alabama and tried to get tix for Bama/LSU game last year (2011) Regular season...cheapest ticket was $400 and that was up high in corner of endzone...watched it in the Crimson Tiger Bar....Half Bama and Half Auburn Fans. Last 3 National Champions were...Bama...Bama...Auburn. and i think Bama wins again...sorry Nataskaos.
Please. You and every other SEC homer are doing my Irish a favor. I want them to be 20 point dogs going in to that game.
I literally don't want one person thinking we have a chance. And then, like the Oklahoma game that not ONE talking head picked us to win, my Irish will roll in to Miami and shock the god damned football world.
GO IRISH! YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry.
Got me going.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
Please. You and every other SEC homer are doing my Irish a favor. I want them to be 20 point dogs going in to that game.
I literally don't want one person thinking we have a chance. And then, like the Oklahoma game that not ONE talking head picked us to win, my Irish will roll in to Miami and shock the god damned football world.

Sorry.
Got me going.
Easy Killer...I grew up pretty much HATING the Fighting Irish...always got the calls thier way in big games and always moved up higher in the polls when they won etc...you think you beat USC with a Healthy Matt Barkley... maybe. Well being Catholic and all that....i would not mind seeing ND win it all...but dont think they have enough Offense to beat Bama or Georgia... Hate the fact that they make these kids wait about 40 days till they play the Title game...

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Oh Ant. That'a right. This is all ONE group's fault and one thing will fix it.
Thank you for being in radio and not in politics.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Ant and Jim both in a serious manner have called for a violent overthrow of the government in the last 10 minutes... wow...

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Easy Killer...I grew up pretty much HATING the Fighting Irish...always got the calls thier way in big games and always moved up higher in the polls when they won etc...you think you beat USC with a Healthy Matt Barkley... maybe. Well being Catholic and all that....i would not mind seeing ND win it all...but dont think they have enough Offense to beat Bama or Georgia...
You don't need a ton of offense when you have the number one defense in the country. Ask Oklahoma. Ask Stanford. Fucking USC has the defense of a pop warner team. They got shit on by UCLA. And they gave up like 8 touchdowns to Oregon. Which is only 2 less than Notre Dame has given up all year.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
There is no such thing as someone that pays no taxes.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly

Sorry.
Got me going.
I am a Penn St Fan and have been since 1977...Fugg the NCAA...crooked bastages...Yeah lets Fugg the 105,000 + Real college fans who show up every home game in all weather...players and Fans had NOTHING to do with the kid touchers...

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I'll never understand Bill's taste in women

I know most of them we'll never hear about, but none of the ones we know about were prizes in any way, especially when you consider they can't keep their mouth shut

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
I'll never understand Bill's taste in women

I know most of them we'll never hear about, but none of the ones we know about were prizes in any way, especially when you consider they can't keep their mouth shut
I HEAR that the idea is to punch down a couple of weight classes and get in their head so they'll never talk about it.
But Ol' Bill forgot the first rule; NEVER that let that bitch fall in love.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Have they not taken a break yet?

Edit: Where are my manners. Whattup, shitdicks.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Miss Big Baby Patrice.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
I like blue music. Especially old blues music.

But I grew up playing it.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Would it have killed this blues guy to tune his guitar?
Well, they were in tune relative to themselves. All of those old shitty acoustic guitars wouldn't hold the intonation at all, especially when you play them with a slide.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I like blue music. Especially old blues music.

But I grew up playing it.
I thought you were a white guy. No way you could like that kind of "music" without being a spook.

At least according to the Anthony Cumia school of stereotyping method.

Status
Not open for further replies.